Project Runway Is Finally Returning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I's wear Jillian and Victorya's pants and shirt. I think their time management may be the reason they get into trouble in the future

I'm really sorry to see Kit go, I think she was overlooked on a few of the challenges. BUT that dress! Just who would ever automatically think "apron" and avant garde at the same time? Honestly I think any of us could have found something really similar to their ready to wear at H&M or Old Navy.

i was really sad to see kit go too, she was one of my favourites. it's a shame she chose to make such a hideous dress, that thing was really awful. i really think out of any of them, rami should've been the one to go since his was just as awful and he was such a poor team leader. i was surprised, because usually when there's a clash and the team leader acts like that and a crappy outfit comes down the runway, the leader goes.

i'm glad christian and chris won, but part of me wanted victorya and jillian to win just because they were really afraid they weren't going to finish their second dress in time and yet everything came out so beautifully. but given all the hard work that went into project fierce's avant-garde piece, they totally deserved the win.

I did not care for Victoria....she had attitude issues....but I think she was a better designer overall than Ricky:|

No big loss last night. Victoria needed to go eventually. I think Ricky should be next.

Final three will probably be: Rami, Jillian and Sweet Pea

ultravioletluvv said:

Final three will probably be: Rami, Jillian and Sweet Pea

Don't forget Christian. For some reason he seems to be a favorite. I'm sooooo tired of his whiney whiney self but the annoying ones seem to go far. I thought it was going to be Jillian for sure last night.

Yeah, Christian is a definite possibility. I had a hard time choosing between him and Sweet Pea, so i just went with SP.

Christian has a definite style, so he would make a good final three candidate. It all depends on who screws up worse in the next few weeks... him or SP.

I can't stand Christian's personality, but I think he is a good designer. He just needs to learn that he isn't the only person in the world who is a good designer.

I like Sweat Pea a lot and I think her strength lies in simplicity, which she does very well.

Jillian would be great if she could manage her time better. I think that might be her undoing if she doesn't watch it.

I find Rami boring after a while. I loved his stuff in the beginning, but he really hasn't done much to impress me since.

Ricky just doesn't have what it takes. I don't know why he is still there.

Chris is still my favorite, and I'm surprised they didn't like his dress last night. I don't think he really stands a chance, though. :(

Having said all that, I think the top three will be Rami, Christian and Jillian. And don't forget to vote for your favorite for the fan favorite.

I Love Chris too....everything he makes is made so well and seems to fit his model PERFECTLY....his weakness in my opinion is he does not seem to go outside the box too much, which is strange after seeing his portfolio....i just don't think they will keep him, especially since they have already booted him once

yeah i like what christian makes most of the time but he's got a lot of growing up to do. he comes off incredibly immature when he just goes on and on about how he supposedly knows something so much better than someone twice his age - like with the denim challenge and he just kept going on about how "duh, you wouldn't use a damp cloth! geez! you'd get it wet! omigod i can't believe you'd get it wet and ruin it! how stupid! everyone knows you'd use a dry cloth!" okay christian we get the point :rolleyes:

I was glad Ricky finally was eliminated...he was the weakest
I LOVED Chris' cat woman outfit! and Christian is very clever..he is very original with all his ideas.

Not surprised Ricky is gone this week. He made a bathing suit! I mean, he is supposed to be a "lingerie designer", and this is what he makes for the WWE girl? :der: :wave:

Yes, Christian's outfit was hot - I think he was extremely disappointed in not winning the challenge.

Lila64 said:

Yes, Christian's outfit was hot - I think he was extremely disappointed in not winning the challenge.

I'm beginning to think Christian thinks he should win all the challenges!! :wink: He got the "difficult/whiny" image for this season.

I'm happy they brought Chris back, even though he talks to his clothes he's great. His costume was the best up there

Christian is a whiny little guy-but if it weren't for him this season would be hopelessly dull in terms of the personalities. I think the show realized that and that's why they play up that side of him. I think they are all quite talented though and it will be interesting to see who wins.

I'm definitely starting to see Christian in the final 3 for sure. Sweet Pea got lucky last night.

Glad to see Ricky finally go!

I thought Rami was going to the top 3 since the beginning but lately he's been so-so at best.

I think we find out the final three next week!! My prediction is Christian, Jillian and Rami.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yay we have another guy fan of the show :wink:

There's only a few of us?!

I'm thinking Christian(though he's a bit of a tart) gets the win this season. He's pretty consistent compared to Rami, who as of late has had some dodgy designs in the eyes of the judges. Jillian would be my other guess for the final 3 as she's had the most consistent record.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yay we have another guy fan of the show :wink:

Who cries more, Ricky or Hillary? :D

Ricky. Though he just does it for votes. :wink:

I think Christian and Jillian are definitely in the top 3. The other one is the wild card. Sweet P is inconsistent. Rami is too much of a one trick pony (shocking, another flowing draped design). Chris has actually been pretty consistent since he came back... I could see him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom