US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
worst moment so far? "very fine people on both sides". tossing out paper towels after hurricane maria is a close second.

i'm sure that will change if he's trailing in the polls during the campaign though.

Yeah, his Charlottesville response was about as low as it gets, I'd say. His racist birther conspiracy bullshit and the moment earlier this year where he stood on a stage next to Putin and sided with and defended him over all the stuff our intelligence agencies said are right up there on his "shittiest moments" list, too.

Depending on what all we learn from the Mueller investigation, that may, at the very least, equal all of the above moments, if not outdo them.

Unfortunately I don't think we've lived through that moment yet. :|
:uhoh: :sad:

worst moment so far? "very fine people on both sides". tossing out paper towels after hurricane maria is a close second.

i'm sure that will change if he's trailing in the polls during the campaign though.

Zpiolot asked for 1 item.

The two you mentioned would probably be be in my top five, probably 1 and 2.

Haha. Trump is flipping out again on twitter

Expect some news tomorrow he doesn’t like

When that day does arrive what will you tell the younger generations was his worst moment as President?

Remember that moment in college when you had that friend that said there’s very fine people in the nazi party? Or how about when he tossed a paper towel to a desperate man and then complained they’re not paying you, or what about that really funny time when he tried to claim he didn’t know you yet there’s a pile of social media evidence that says otherwise?

Do you need more?

His worst moment undoubtedly came during his campaign with “duhh I don’t know what I said.”

I will never understand how it didn’t end right then.

Nothing has done more to shaken my general faith in people than learning that many people were fine voting for someone who would do a 5th grade imitation of a handicapped person.

Agreed.

And then of course there's the whole thing of putting children in cages, and the shameful lack of any decent response to the disaster in Puerto Rico...

...really, it's hard to rank all these examples shared here, 'cause they're all about equal in being horrifying and offensive and disturbing.

I will never understand how it didn’t end right then.

Nothing has done more to shaken my general faith in people than learning that many people were fine voting for someone who would do a 5th grade imitation of a handicapped person.
Then? I don't understand how it didn't end when he called Mexicans rapists.

Good people both sides upset me and then I saw the montage of it they used in Blakkklansman and I really realized in a much bigger since how horrible a thing it was and I got really shook up. That, and the wildfires response, those two moments have been the most disgusted I've seen by him.

On a side note, only because we can't @ people on this board and because I know I only ever see some of you here, just wanted to let the last couple people who may not know know that I had the baby yesterday and all is well. Hopefully by the time she's cognizant of the world, it'll be a slightly better place.

Good people both sides upset me and then I saw the montage of it they used in Blakkklansman and I really realized in a much bigger since how horrible a thing it was and I got really shook up. That, and the wildfires response, those two moments have been the most disgusted I've seen by him.

On a side note, only because we can't @ people on this board and because I know I only ever see some of you here, just wanted to let the last couple people who may not know know that I had the baby yesterday and all is well. Hopefully by the time she's cognizant of the world, it'll be a slightly better place.

Congratulations! I'm glad all is well, blessings to your family.

Congrats!! So happy for you! Enjoy the first cuddles, nothing like those first days. I also had a baby girl this year, they will rise up to less someday I am sure.

The Kelly rumors pop up once a month. We will see if it sticks.

* Funny Trump picks an FNC babe as our face to the world. Probably trying to get the attention of rogue horn dog regimes.

[TWEET]1071115755041800192[/TWEET]

chef-kiss-gif.gif

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think that Eric is the smarter of the two of them. Which isn't saying much at all as he is the bottom of the barrel himself. But he at least pops up to say something shockingly stupid only every once in a while whereas Junior is at it multiple times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom