It's Officially# for lilly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite pirate - related phrase?

• Arghh!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • YARRR!

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Scurvy Dog!

• Shiver me Timbers!!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Ahoy, matey!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Booty!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Scuttle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scallywag!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keelhaul!

• Total voters
daisybean said:
I'm confused yet again....is that bassy or lilly being eaten by the shark that is a mere representation of lilly's frustrations and stress?

If it's bassy...then how did he get on the island? and where is lilly? hiding behind the tree laughing?

If it's lilly, doesn't it contradict her need for control over the shark (the symbolic source of her distress)....

very valid questions.

1. it's bassy being eaten.

2. that's not my island, you will note the different color of land, sky, and sea. clearly i'm on my own island getting pissed off that the shark left me.

3. it's bassy and it just fits my frustrations because now, you see, it hates me. just like everyone else.

world: *set straight*

Maybe the shark ran away because you threw coconuts at it....perhaps if you gave the shark a hug, it wouldn't hate you.

the shark is really representitive of your perceived notion that the world is against you. Perhaps if you embraced the shark/world, it's not so bad.

Ahoy, matey.
let me break it down for youz.
I like Ahoy because it reminds me of cookies.
I use matey a lot, as in, I call everyone mate
*I will remind you I'm in Texas and no one uses this term*

therefore, "ahoy, matey" it my perfect choice.
thank you for your time.
and I'm spent.

:no: That's not your shark Lilly. It's actually me in disguise. :sexywink: I wanted to taste Bassy for myself........

i don't throw coconuts at it until it turns against me. and i don't do so aimlessly, if i throw a coconut at it, it will not survive. :mad:

i tried to embrace the shark, but it just bit me instead.

*throws soft coconut in non-lethal place at angel* that's only for hitting bassy. he mah boy.

a hoy hoy!!!

I have exactly enough time in my life these days for one post a day. And thats cutting into my 4 hours of sleep every night. While every other company in the world is enjoying downtime right now....I am experiencing burnout. :scream:

hope you had a better day shannon. :)

meh
Im only afraid of lions
tis always been that way

lion.jpg

Back
Top Bottom