It's Officially a serious question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Forgive me if this has been covered but.....

Is this smilie ---> :sick: supposed to be good or bad? The code for it is 'sick' - and it looks to me like someone sticking their finger down their throat.

*BUT* I have seen it on other sites where the code is 'drool' - like it's a good thing?

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments? Rants? Raves?

:D

I've always thought of it as a bad smilie, like barfing (cuz it's got green mucus coming out of it's mouth), but I've seen others even here use it as a :drool: smilie too

Yeah what flower said. :drool: this one is obviously drooling so I had to use another code for :sick: even though its still kinda drooling but not as much as :drool:

:der:

I like it because it has that look in its eyes.

The :drool: one kinda looks Dimmyish, but the :sick: one looks like it's just mezmorized. However the hell you spell that. I'm going back to bed.

That's clearly blue. Are you color blind abel? :angry:

Dimmy doesnt like you anymore. :mad:

why doesn't dimmy like me anymore?

this smilie :drool: has blue stuff (drool coming out of it's mouth)

this smilie
sickdrool.gif
has green stuff coming out of it's mouth (light green stuff), at least on my computer

because you call for him but then you angry face him and scream when he comes out

It's a different shade of blue on my computer.

bonosloveslave said:
Is this smilie ---> :sick: supposed to be good or bad? The code for it is 'sick' - and it looks to me like someone sticking their finger down their throat.

Now that we have the official drool :drool: smilie

It looks like this :sick: should be the official "binge and purge" smilie.

it's green

and....I think it's a smilie who just got punched very hard in the stomach and had the wind knocked out of him...and the mucus

ITS BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!! I even made it bigger so you can see. :mad:

Attachments

• blue.gif
    blue.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom