Its official I have a crush on Mr. Baw!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mr. Baw - meh he's alright :wink:

Mrs BAW :sigh: :combust: :hyper:

Doozer :hug: :flirt: :wink:

Ricky Jr. :rockon: :rockon:

Seriously though they are all really cool and I look forward to meeting them at a future U2 show. I heard I came pretty close to meeting the BAW's in Boston last December but that may have been just rumor.

Last edited:
Sicy said:
I've done all three :angry:

:eyebrow: :wink:

I've hugged MrBaw - I don't think BAW hugged me :sad:
outtahere.gif
:wink:

YBORCITYOBL said:
Seriously though they are all really cool and I look forward to meeting them at a future U2 show. I heard I came pretty close to meeting the BAW's in Boston last December but that may have been just rumor.
You missed us; we saw a lot of peeps that night..too many to list but we had fun...we love Boston, I'll be back when its not snowing or below 65 degrees...:lol:

Mr. BAW said:
You missed us; we saw a lot of peeps that night..too many to list but we had fun...we love Boston, I'll be back when its not snowing or below 65 degrees...:lol:

You certainly don't want to be here today. :angry: It's so cold, windy and rainy.

Mr. BAW said:

Nah, no hug from me, that must have been Carlos...he was on you like a leech....:lol:

:lol:

And when you and BAW arrived, I got up from the booth and hugged you. Guess my hugs aren't memorable :sad:

And love the new U2Girl1978! :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom