ITS OFFICIAL # cut & color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so um...notice anything different? :shifty: :shrug:

3376962%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3B5%3E33%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3B2688%3A3nu0mrj

Sicy said:
ABEL have you ever thought of getting contacts? :wink:

:tongue:

actually, I didn't really highlight my hair...I tried looking for that Casting stuff y'all suggested, but I went to 2 pharmacies and the grocery store and couldn't find it :mad:

at Walgreens (the 2nd pharmacy I went to) I found this spray in stuff for highlights. It'll wash right out when I wash my hair. :wink: It's made by Jerome Russell, and called Color Highlights. The shade I used is soft bronze.

Last edited:
Looks nice. :up: There are other brands of temporary hair dyes as well.. Natural Essence (I think) is one. You just have to look on the box. LEVEL 1 is always temporary.. LEVEL 3 is permanent and I dont think I see LEVEL 2 all that often so I dont know what it is :der:

Sicy said:
Looks nice. :up: There are other brands of temporary hair dyes as well.. Natural Essence (I think) is one. You just have to look on the box. LEVEL 1 is always temporary.. LEVEL 3 is permanent and I dont think I see LEVEL 2 all that often so I dont know what it is :der:

I saw some of those when I was looking around at the hair products, but I was too chicken to try them :der: :lol:

as far as contacts go, I have thought of them, but I really can't stand the thought of putting anything in my eye...and I've heard horror stories of infections and such caused by them...I'm sticking to the glasses for now. I am due for a new pair of glasses tho...so I will be getting a 'new' look :wink: I need to get my eyes checked, just the normal eye exam that I haven't had in a while :ohmy:

Sicy said:
silly, natural essences is a level 2!!

level 1 is like 6-8 shampoos.
level 2 is like 12-24 shampoos.
level 3 is permanent.

then there are the highlights/frosting kits, which are a different kind of permanent.

Back
Top Bottom