It's official... Bono is in serious need of some Rogaine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is how hilarious how if you go to pleba all the talk is aboot bono's "personal business" and how hot he is and everything. and some people have even admitted that they didnt like u2 as much during the pop era because of their "look." yet as soon as someone says something bad, like bono's hair is thinning, "leave bono's personal business alone!!!", and "their looks isnt why we like the music!!!!"

just a bit ironical and comical i think, probably more comical than ironical

i think if it really meant nothing, as most of you females say, then you wouldnt get as riled up as some of you do when these things get mentioned

Maybe if Bono would just get a purple mohawk, some people could stop worrying about his hair. :slant:

It's just hair for God's sake! He's over 40 years old...it turns gray, it gets thinner. Life goes on. :scream:

Hi everybody! :wave: :wink: :wave:

Chizip said:
it is how hilarious how if you go to pleba all the talk is aboot bono's "personal business" and how hot he is and everything. and some people have even admitted that they didnt like u2 as much during the pop era because of their "look." yet as soon as someone says something bad, like bono's hair is thinning, "leave bono's personal business alone!!!", and "their looks isnt why we like the music!!!!"

just a bit ironical and comical i think, probably more comical than ironical

i think if it really meant nothing, as most of you females say, then you wouldnt get as riled up as some of you do when these things get mentioned

Well I REALLY don't want to get into this, but comments like this are a perfect example of why attacks on Bono's looks/weight/personal life/rumors always cause fights and get threads closed.

First, yes I confess, I am not a fan of the Pop look. So what. I bet a lot of you guys prefer Shirley Manson with her long red hair instead of that butch platinum mohawk she had a couple years back, so what's the big deal? :lol:

This is the difference here: fashion choices may be picked at because they are superficial- bad haircuts can be grown out, weird clothes can be taken off. However, if someone is actually gaining weight, or losing their hair, that is a physical thing, something a person can't help, which makes it in the category of cruel to pick at it!! Don't you get it? :sigh:

I am more than fed up with the recent taunts about his weight and hair loss. He isn't fat and his hair looks fine.

Must I remind everyone:

BONO LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

Bono, 2003

2003beauty.jpg

I hate to say it, but maybe some of the guys here are jealous of Bono because girls swoon over him? Maybe these guys aren't as good looking as Bono and are trying to feel better about themselves by bringing him down? WHY would fans want to do this, I don't understand. :crazy:

i can't believe people are having a discussion about hair. i'm scared. :crack:

*throws headache in a suitcase in a reject box, lights it on fire and throws it off a cliff

There's no place like home....there's no place like home

Just a quick suggestion for EVERYONE coming to this thread and posting here....follow this link, despite what the graphic says...

DO IT NOW!!!!!!

apparently my dears......WHO GIVES A DAMN!!!

.......yes a gone with the wind quote is all i can say :reject: ....... you know what this is?..... lack of new material to listen to!!!! If we had a new album soon noone would be talking about Bono's hair...etc. :D ( and yupp, as usual I'm turning everything around to anticipation)

Screaming Flower said:
i can't believe people are having a discussion about hair. i'm scared. :crack:

well i hope ya dont go into pleba too much, they talk about hair, chest hair, noses, ears, bulges in pants... you'd be terrified there

and how is saying bono is losing his hair or putting on some weight a personal attack on Bono, it's just an observation. but then the people who "dont care what bono looks like" freak out if an observation like that is made, they are the ones that cause the threads to get closed.

and to the people who say who gives a damn, well who gives a damn which tenedencies certain band members certain private parts tend to lean, as has been discussed is pleba, if you dont like a thread then you dont have to read it.

i just find it hilarious how ironic some peopes replies are here, the "i cant believe we are talking about bonos hair" people, when pretty much those are the only types of topics in pleba, how the band looks, pics, etc...

so some people think bono is losing his hair, gaining weight, etc... who cares, no need to get so sensitive and defensive about it. i dont know why some people read this thread if they knew it was gonna piss them off so much.

(and i think gaining weight is something people do have control over)

yeah i had to come back because this place just isnt the same without me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom