This is a picture of Bono I did in Year 9 art class 3 Years ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AussieU2fanman

Refugee
Hi guys, I drew this pic of Bono in my art class three years ago and I thought I'd share it. (I actually won a prize for it later that year). It's only a portrait becuase I wasn't meant to do abstract stuff etc.

You'd have to upload it to a site such as Photobucket.com I'd assume.

Excellent! :applaud:

We have a thread in PLEBA called "where is your U2 art?" Maybe you can post it there and we can save it with all the other pics! :happy:

Last edited:
:ohmy:

WOW, you were only 14 when you did that??! Jeezaloo! That is one helluva drawing there, AussieU2fanman! I KID YOU NOT! Really, you did a bloody fantastic job :up:

^^ It's true! 5 stars!!

I'd really like to see some of your other work :yes:

well done fanman, you really got it right, the expression around the mouth and eyes. It's slightly blurry I guess being a photograph, but still I can see such detail. The sheen on his forehead, every hair, the glint of gold in his earring...all with a pencil:applaud:
I particularly like your attention to detail, that you bothered to draw that glimpse of beads at the back of his neck...some people would have left that out.
Keep up the good work
please

i was in an art class last year at college. we had to do a portrait of someone so i decided to do bono as well. keep in mind i was only 22 when i did this.

bono.jpg

Chizip said:
i was in an art class last year at college. we had to do a portrait of someone so i decided to do bono as well. keep in mind i was only 22 when i did this.

bono.jpg

It's my grandma! I love you grandma! Oh my grandma! what the fuck is up w/ your left hand?:yikes:

Last edited:
Sorry Chizip, but fanman's drawing is far superior to yours. Had to break that to you. Fantastic job, fanman! That's an awesome drawing, I wish I could draw like that ... ha, I wish I could draw.

Chizip said:
you just hold a grudge over the new album predictions

Surely you jest! How could you think a thing like that?

Though actually ... *leaves before he gives away anything incriminatory*

Wow! AussieU2fanman, that is really wonderful. Very well done indeed.

Chizip said:

bono.jpg

That's very funny...I can't stop laughing... :laugh::laugh::laugh:
There's definitely something wrong with Grandma's left hand.

Chizip said:

bono.jpg

:bow:

You really crack me up sometimes! Good work :up:

Thats amazing. I did art up to A Level and I could never draw as good as that!

Really good!!! You should draw the rest of them :up:

Here's something I've been working on for some time now:

:)

as you can see, I've true artistic vision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom