Songs of Ascent - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for more photos, you never know, they might give away a few clues. :hyper:

is it true they are going to rename this supposed album "Songs of Ass Scent" to try and appeal to the younger crowd? Throw in a couple of Vertigo style rockers just for good measure, along with guest appearances by Jay Z and Will i am...

If this album includes EBW, Kingdom AND that mariachi dance song (the larry walking to studio clip) Then it will be one of the best albums... :) and it NEEDS that mariachi dance song....

is it true they are going to rename this supposed album "Songs of Ass Scent" to try and appeal to the younger crowd? Throw in a couple of Vertigo style rockers just for good measure, along with guest appearances by Jay Z and Will i am...

Songs Of Ass Scent: produced by Jay Z, Will.I.Am, Fergie, Steve Lillywhite, Rick Rubin, and Daniel Lanois, with additional production, engineering, songwriting, backing vocals, and keyboards by Brian Eno, who spat in Bono's face when he heard the final version of this album.

yeah, HMV is about as credible as [insert hilariously non-credible source for punchline].

I just read the Glastonbury news and apparently, according to McGuinness, it will be the only concert in 2010 for U2 in the UK/ Ireland. Maybe I'm just thinking to much into this, but I can't see U2 releasing an album early next year and NOT touring those areas.

:shrug:

I'd like to hear Jay Z in a U2 song. I'm probably one of the only people here who likes rap a lot.

I love '90s rap. There are many other rappers that I would rather hear than Jay-Z with U2. Its too bad theyre not exactly "relevant" anymore though to warrant U2 wanting a remix with anyone that I like.

I would love to hear something over NLOTH (song), it has a nice groove to flow to certainly.

I think were more likely to see a Rhianna or Beyonce collaboration in the future more than anything else.

Bono & Beyonce - The B&B Album : 2011? First single Love Me (Featurying Jay-Z) LOL. That would probably sell like hotcakes.

I love '90s rap. There are many other rappers that I would rather hear than Jay-Z with U2. Its too bad theyre not exactly "relevant" anymore though to warrant U2 wanting a remix with anyone that I like.

I would love to hear something over NLOTH (song), it has a nice groove to flow to certainly.

I think were more likely to see a Rhianna or Beyonce collaboration in the future more than anything else.

Bono & Beyonce - The B&B Album : 2011? First single Love Me (Featurying Jay-Z) LOL. That would probably sell like hotcakes.

Hip hop has been and can be a great art form, many of the best songs and albums over the latast 30 years have been hip hop records, Jay-Z is one of the greatest rappers ever. However U2 and rapping just shouldn't mix...

News...............

right? LOL!

not saying anyone is in the wrong for all the other discussion going on, but it's so annoying seeing this thread bumped, thinking it's news only to see a discussion about "Magnificent".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom