Pre-orders for Vertigo Live From Chicago DVD???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacPippy

Babyface
I've been checking at Amazon and a few other places, but I can't find any store accepting pre-orders for the Chicago DVD yet.

Anyone else have any luck?

Less than a month until the release!!!!

:dancing:

from U2wanderer.org

(Bonus Materials)

* Beyond the Tour Documentary
* Surveillance Edits
o Love and Peace or Else
o An Cat Dubh
o The Electric Co.
o Running to Stand Still
* All Because of You (Live from HQ, Dublin, September 16, 2004)
* Miracle Drug (Live from HQ, Dublin, September 16, 2004)

I dunno if that's just the deluxe version, or both? If both, I guess we're stumped as to what they're including in the Deluxe version. I'd like there for to be a lot more than the above list, the Elevation Boston DVD had a TON.

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
My vote's definitely for the deluxe edition....what tru fan wouldn't go for the deluxe edition of anything U2ey?!

The poor college student true U2 fan

Both are on pre-order available on bol.com in holland with a release date of november 11th, or that was when i ordered them the other they and later canceled the 1 disc version.

Deluxe version is 28,99 euro 1 disc version is 19,99 euro

bol.com often deliveres a day in advance of the official release date

Release date here in the U.S. is 11/15. If you have problems locating it (highly doubtful), send me an email or PM. I have 'sources'

I havent seen on Amazon but CD Universe has it on pre-order. Think I will wait a couple more weeks to see if Amazon has.

I was wondering about the difference in deluxe vs. regular myself. Could it be that the only difference is in the packaging ala U2 Go Home? One came in a case the sized of a cd jewel case and one was the regular dvd sized case.

:der: 'kay. I see now that it says a special bonus disk with behind-the-scenes documentary and unseen "performance elements". Mayhaps Party Girl will be on this bonus disk?

DVD1-sheet2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom