Ok u ALL have ONE choice, and one only.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by zooropamanda:
hahaha u nutter
c'mon tell the truth, you really wish you were the car so you could brake, reverse over the 5 tossers, back up a bit more, gather some speed, and skid while going over their mangled bodies

*legs it*

Dunno why you're running, you should be getting a pat on the back, that was genius! That is almost as good as your knickers!

The pink rabbit in the stuck video.

2y97229.jpg

Cool question. I'd be riding through the snow on a horsie with them in the NYD video.

I read somewhere that the Edge had someone else pretend to be him for the horse riding but the other boys played themselves.

And you can quit with that train of thought, I would not BE one of the horses, I would be riding next to them on another horse!
biggrin.gif

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 12-29-2001).]

I suppose that I should want to be Sophie Dahl's character in LNOE, just 'cos the video was filmed in my hometown. I should have been bolder during the filming and gone and pushed all of the actors out of the way and taken over the role!
icon33.gif

(Cass, Sophie Dahl is Roald's granddaughter.
Good call there!)

If I must be honest, though ... I would most like to be one of the women giving Edge the foot/face massage in "Numb"!

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

I would like to be Angelina Joline in the Elevation video

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I would be the cop in "streets". Instead of making them stop playing, I would force them to continue on and on and shoot anyone that tried to stop!

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Originally posted by z edge:
I would be the cop in "streets". Instead of making them stop playing, I would force them to continue on and on and shoot anyone that tried to stop!

What a GREAT idea! Woohoo! Okay, that's now my 3rd choice after swirling light in SATS and "THE" girl in Stay!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I'm just trapped in a male body

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom