Non-Single Survivor: Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to bed really soon too.

Let's continue the fun tomorrow. I can't believe that across three threads, we made something like 750 posts today! :lol:

(It's painfully obvious we miss our setlist parties.)

Seriously. I went up a couple hundred. I wasnt even close to 2000 yet and now I am. HOORAY!

I'm calling it a night people. :wave:
i luvs you all! -huggles interference-

In case I don't see ya til the setlist party... Good afternoon Good Evening and Good Night! :wink:
BYE!

Have a good one!

I hope we all gather here tomorrow before/after I make the next round. That'll really prove we have no lives! :crack:

Am I the first one to wake up after all that? :ohmy:

It's 2:45 here, thanks for making me waste the day to stay the night with you all :wink:

onebloodonelife said:
Soooooo.....about the survivor poll.....who's gonna win?

Probably Ultra or Acrobat. Most likely Acrobat, because it's grossly overrated here. :wink:

-runs from axver-

onebloodonelife said:
Soooooo.....about the survivor poll.....who's gonna win?

Whatever I want. :drool:

:wink:

Seriously? I think Achtung will come down to Acrobat vs Ultra :barf: Violet, though I suspect the final may end up being a contest between Running To Stand Still and Kite.

catlhere said:

Probably Ultra or Acrobat. Most likely Acrobat, because it's grossly overrated here. :wink:

-runs from axver-

:madwife: I happen to like Acrobat very much! :wink:

And why are you running from Axver? He's not scary at all.

By the way, Christmas is coming up ... I think I will run Survivor through Christmas, though. Due to different timezones, part of the relevant rounds will fall in the 24th and 26th of December no matter where you are in the world.

onebloodonelife said:

I happen to like Acrobat too. I just find the catchy rock tune of Zoo Station to be better. I will not rest until it wins! I'll use my 1337 haXing skills to multi-vote! :hyper:

Axver said:

Whatever I want. :drool:

:wink:

Seriously? I think Achtung will come down to Acrobat vs Ultra :barf: Violet, though I suspect the final may end up being a contest between Running To Stand Still and Kite.

:hmm: Kite? Really? I mean, I like the song and it's beautiful, but to be the best non-single is stretching it.

onebloodonelife said:

But I am a big supporter of Acrobat. :drool:

catlhere said:

I happen to like Acrobat too. I just find the catchy rock tune of Zoo Station to be better. I will not rest until it wins! I'll use my 1337 haXing skills to multi-vote! :hyper:

I hope that either Acrobat or Zoo Station wins...:drool:

onebloodonelife said:

:hmm: Kite? Really? I mean, I like the song and it's beautiful, but to be the best non-single is stretching it.

I say Kite because you don't see much hate for the song beyond its final verse. It's a well-loved song around here, like RTSS.

Now, if you were asking me what the best non-single is, I'd tell you Heartland, but often Survivor is won by the 'least objectionable' song/album/whatever.

Axver said:

I say Kite because you don't see much hate for the song beyond its final verse. It's a well-loved song around here, like RTSS.

Now, if you were asking me what the best non-single is, I'd tell you Heartland, but often Survivor is won by the 'least objectionable' song/album/whatever.

Heartland :drool:

That's probably going to be my final vote.

My vote definitely goes for Running To Stand Still. Omg beautiful song. :drool:

Bullet/Running/Streets

Wow.

WE HAVE TO PICK A FINAL FINAL FINAL?!?!?!?!

This is gonna hurt, Heartland grew on me....
AndI love Running to Stand Still
and Ultraviolet (since it's gonna win :madspit: )

bono_212 said:

100% how I feel. But I'll probably vote for Running to Stand Still in the final rounds.

bono_212 said:

Ultraviolet better not win :mad:

catlhere said:
I'm definitely not doing that again. :yawn:

:lmao:

I don't know if I can pick a final survivor....this'll be rough....sides will be chosen....battles will be fought....words will be said....enemies will be made....but in the end....who can be said to be the real winner? The song, or those who survived?

onebloodonelife said:

Heartland :drool:

That's probably going to be my final vote.

Let's just declare Heartland the winner now and ignore all these other silly people. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom