MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome stuff, awesome! Now, if the rumors are true, we need the west coast folks to get us the missing 4th song!

as you wish16 said:
Now, if the rumors are true, we need the west coast folks to get us the missing 4th song!

Absolutely! Come on folks, let's spread the ABOY love!

as you wish16 said:
Awesome stuff, awesome! Now, if the rumors are true, we need the west coast folks to get us the missing 4th song!
The show is only half over on the west coast...according to those watching it right now.

oktobergirl said:
i am watching it now on the west coast. OMG this is the worst show ever. Except for U2 of course.

Ugh, yes. U2 made that bollocks of a show tolerable. I've never seen it before, I listened to Gorman's audio feed of it, and I swear, when I come to the US, I will avoid that show like the plague unless U2 are on it again.

Bloody incredible set by U2 though.

from u2log:
"A reader who attended the show tells us that the band gave an encore of three songs after the broadcast ended. They performed “All Because of You,” repeated “Vertigo” (without the countdown intro), and played a third song, which the reader cannot recall the title."

holy crap!!! they played THREE more songs after broadcast!?

If NBC were smart, they'd fucking air a repeat of this show soon with the extended footage. U2 are the best thing to happen to NBC and SNL in a long fucking time. Totally restoring its credibility on the musical performances.

They NEED to show all of the unbroadcast stuff. Damn, their ratings would soar through the roof, don't they realise that?

what an amazing performance!!! bono sounded fantastic as did edge larry and adam. hands down phenomenal.

LOL- Ashley simpson...with the general population just so fucking deluded with what is actually music these days, i mean performances like this paint a clear contrast between today's wannabe crap musicians and the real fucking thing.

it feels good to be a U2 fan. it really does.

oktobergirl said:
oh wow, i had never heard SYCMIOYO before. `i need to buy more kleenex tomorrow.

brilliant

wow. that was a pretty cool way to hear it for the first time then, eh?

elfyx said:
LOL- Ashley simpson...with the general population just so fucking deluded with what is actually music these days, i mean performances like this paint a clear contrast between today's wannabe crap musicians and the real fucking thing.

it feels good to be a U2 fan. it really does.

:up: Right on! Today's pop nonsense should be obliterated from existence. U2 just showed the whole bloody world how real music is done.

Oh, wow. I couldn't really hear SYCMIOYO the first time--crappy upstairs television, sister who kept talking.

Damn. I'm surprised he could perform that live...

I can only repeat what's been said about the SNL performance. AMAZING. At the time, the 200 show was very impressive because Bono left the stage and did his thing which I hadn't seen any SNL band do ever. That show really stuck out at the time, and now 4 years later they've topped it!

How about we ask our non U2 fan friends who may have watched SNL for their opinion?? I can't help but think we're all a little biased, I'll be casually asking who watched the show tomorrow. Lets get some feedback!

Back
Top Bottom