MERGED --> legit scans of album sleeve and cd + Scans of the HTDAAB booklet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alb019.html

alb019.html

edit: hmmm... I never could figure out how to post images

U2_Guy said:

I'm here!

Please tell me you feel a little better now. There's something for everyone.

Although to me the back looks like the bus dropped them off in the middle of the desert.

ramblin rose said:

Please tell me you feel a little better now. There's something for everyone.

Although to me the back looks like the bus dropped them off in the middle of the desert.

I'd feel better if the back picture was the front picture. And if the front picture (where they are waiting for the bus to pick them up) was where it belongs: trash can. :)

ramblin rose said:

hehe, I was gonna say it looks like they got tired of waiting for the bus and started walking...

U2_Guy said:

I'd feel better if the back picture was the front picture. And if the front picture (where they are waiting for the bus to pick them up) was where it belongs: trash can. :)

You're hard to please.

Edited to say: U2Dork you are funny!!

TheFlyOnTheWall said:
And I'm also wondering,
what's the point of that book?
Money, or something more?

Personally, I think if it was for money they could have filled it with a bunch of shit and everyone would have bought it anyway.

The stuff in the book seems like their giving us a piece of them, insights, thoughts etc.

Last edited:
The book looks really interesting. Can't wait to work through it while I listen to the album.

I agree with the person that said the book is very Radioheadesque. I kept thinking "Kid A" as I looked at some of the pages.

Back
Top Bottom