MERGED-->HTDAAB has officially leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:huh:

Leaked eh?

Well fuck it all, I'm holding out with my 2 live iPod performance snippets, screw you all! :) :wink:

Just kidding, if it's your thing, download and enjoy it, but I want the thing in my hands, the walk home from the record store will not be spoiled by electronic file sharing, for me anyway.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Anyone know what a rar file is?

it's like a zip file but more efficient at it. you should get winrar or another program that can compress files in that format ... however, to open the rar file i think windows can handle it.

Link

Hi! I'm searching a link for the new songs...! Don't have kazaa or something else! Thanks a lot

I really wanted them to make their release date without the album being leaked. I mean it is only 2 weeks til its release date. I already pre-ordered it on Amazon, I just hope I can wait until it is released. I already feel so guilty for listening to one of the songs that haven't been released yet. I mean I thought about it and they have worked 4 years making this album, I think I can wait 2 more weeks.

I preordered it over a month ago. I only downloaded MD and LaPOE and I think they're INCREDIBLE but I also fell like I'm not a hardcroe U2 fan anymore, so no more downloading for me. I will wait for the album so I can hold it in my hands and blare it and have the entire album experience from the first second to the last. For now, MD, LaPOE and the BBC version of COBL will sustain me. They have to, if I am really, truly, a good dedicated hardcore fan

When people say that a leaked album loses money for an artist or band they are full of crap... if people are going to download the album, they'll download it when it comes out anyway.

The only way it could lose them money is if it wasn't good, then people wouldn't buy it. So that would be their problem.

Does anyone have anymore songs they can post? I missed all the excitement today :slant:

Downloading the full album from IRC now, couldn´t help it, just started it, should be done in 10 minutes. I can´t wait!

If u still don´t have it and know how to use mirc, go to www.packetnews.com and search for u2 bomb. Select the server with the highest speed and u can have the full thing really fast. After hearing a few songs all I can say it is really amazing.

alexvilagosh said:
When people say that a leaked album loses money for an artist or band they are full of crap... if people are going to download the album, they'll download it when it comes out anyway.

The only way it could lose them money is if it wasn't good, then people wouldn't buy it. So that would be their problem.

exactly, u2 makes most of they're money from tourning anyway.

starsgoblue said:
Dear Lord! You, Sicy, of all people need to hear the very danceable A Man & A Woman! Among the rest of course.

Do you want me to send it email or post it here?

Danceable? :drool:

Please post it here if you can! Thank you :hug:

IRC Don't work

Hi CASK

I got to website and did IRC search and found the 3 sites with ATDAAB but how does it work ? I couldn't download from there through IExplorer6?

my email is tasker@uninet.ee

CT

Back
Top Bottom