LEAK Info / News / Rumors, Etc. PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who posted on @u2 is a bullshitter.. he's done it before. About two weeks ago he proclaimed he had heard the record and it wasn't true.

just heard new album

I don't know. That thread never proves he's shitting people. In fact, he says media will get to hear the album soon, and they did...

And he said Irish radio would play the songs today - there's still a good many hours left in the day yet! Jesus, there's no way they'd do it at 12am, their advertising revenue is surely Irish based, so 7pm makes a lot more sense.

So, whether he's real/right/wrong, who knows, but he's saying there will be new U2 songs played on Irish radio by the end of the day.
I kind of have a hunch he's right...

You know, a few months from now, I think we all need "I Survived The NLOTH Leak" shirts. We deserve them. :wink:

As for this latest let-down: I'm chalking it up to two parts trolling and one part Interference Telephone.

IMHO I think it will leak..eventually...if not tomorrow..some day this week...I think it is inevitable ...and if it doesn't like people said thats huge ...especially for a band like U2 :up:

Bono's band leave finanical markets in turmoil
World financial markets ground to a halt yesterday as an unprecedented internet crash swept through Wall St.
Online trading systems were jammed for more than two hours at the New York finance hub, leaving finance firms without any ability to trade.
Wall St insiders confirmed the meltdown came as finance staff rushed to download the first full leak of new U2 album No Line On The Horizon.
Thousands of staff used their company computers to download the 54 minute album, while thousands of others danced on their desks and sung harmoniously with outstretched arms.
One trader told this fake reporter he felt like a fish at Nemo's shark-slaying party.
"Yeah," he said.

World financial markets ground to a halt yesterday as an unprecedented internet crash swept through Wall St.
Online trading systems were jammed for more than two hours at the New York finance hub, leaving finance firms without any ability to trade.
Wall St insiders confirmed the meltdown came as finance staff rushed to download the first full leak of new U2 album No Line On The Horizon.
Thousands of staff used their company computers to download the 54 minute album, while thousands of others danced on their desks and sung harmoniously with outstretched arms.
One trader told this fake reporter he felt like a fish at Nemo's shark-slaying party.
"Yeah," he said.

:lmao:

I don't know. That thread never proves he's shitting people. In fact, he says media will get to hear the album soon, and they did...

And he said Irish radio would play the songs today - there's still a good many hours left in the day yet! Jesus, there's no way they'd do it at 12am, their advertising revenue is surely Irish based, so 7pm makes a lot more sense.

So, whether he's real/right/wrong, who knows, but he's saying there will be new U2 songs played on Irish radio by the end of the day.
I kind of have a hunch he's right...

The evidence against hime is that he was unable to describe any of the songs.. I was online when he posted the info. He was just getting everybody upset because he couldn't bring forth any concrete evidence that what he was saying the truth except for knowing song titles (which everybody already knew)!

Second :

Dave Fanning would have talked about the imminent airing of NLOTH when he played "Running to stand still" a few moments ago.

kgbodo, you're probably right. More than probably, I guess.
But it simply must leak, sooner or later.

And I have to believe. What else have we got? Apart from an average first single. And the pumping NLOTH2. And the grammy performance. And a heap of reviews.

Hmmm. Perhaps we, as a fan base, are, I don't know.... Impatient?

"Yeah," he said.

this wins at life and makes this thread worthwhile. :heart:

kgbodo, you're probably right. More than probably, I guess.
But it simply must leak, sooner or later.

And I have to believe. What else have we got? Apart from an average first single. And the pumping NLOTH2. And the grammy performance. And a heap of reviews.

Hmmm. Perhaps we, as a fan base, are, I don't know.... Impatient?

Nah, we just want our new U2 music..and we want it NOW!..:lol: four years is along time to wait..we can be a little impatient when the album is 9 days away from release...well in Japan can't we?:reject:
I'm not really impatient I'm anxious and excited...I always am before new U2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom