just heard their new song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megadrum2002

The Fly
I was waiting outside there sudio, at the time did not know they were on leave but Adam of the band did show up for some odds and ins and guess what? he invited me in to see the studio and here what they have put down for the new cd.. let me tell you that there are alot of rockier songs but the temp is just as slow as all that you cant leave behind.. after you hear this new album it you will be able to leave thier older stuff behind. dont be too jeolous yall

megadrum2002

I'm sorry - let me just understand this - Adam invited you, a fan, off of the street and played you a new song? Did he ask if you had any recording devices? This is just very interesting indeed.

BULL SHIT.

if ya wanna fool people here at least make it a good story.

you should have said that bono invited you in the studio(he does that alot) Adam does not do that , and then play their new songs for YOU. hahahahahahahaha.

your funny heheheh.

hey i have one.

bono invited me in their studio and i played edges guitars.
then bono played 4 songs (new) and they were very rock&roll.oh this one song had a mad crazy edge solo.

very very different from atyclb.

dig that bitch:wink:

bono came over 2 my house & pl,ayed a song 4 me & it was cool reminded me of their old stuff omg dont be too jealous!!!!111111!!!!!!!111

well the truth is i asked him. all he could say is no, right? anyways the sound of the new song was all that you cant leave behind with more edge.. rock and roll edge that is and also had the sound of duel guitars. 2 guitars playing

megadrum2002 said:
i can describe how the studio looked aswell.

Hmmm, I can probably tell you how the studio looks too. There is probably a drum set in the corner of the room, with monitors strung out across the floor. There are guitar and bass amps, keyboards, microphones, and guitar racks set up with guitars in them. Probably some sort of break area too. There is probably also a seperate room where the mixing board / recording equipment is, with a window that looks into the studio.

How's my aim? ;)

Seriously, we need more hardcore stuff before we believe you. Song titles? Lyrics? ANYTHING SPECIFIC????

Yes, I too needed a laugh.

If the original post is true, then I'm Edge.

Well im not going to tell everyone the song title and lyrics because U2 has worked hard on their new studio effort and i dont want to be the one to let the cat out of bag, im gonna let the ones who created the music be the ones todo the honors. anyways you guys are in for a real treat with this new album wich will comout in the first quarter of next year. I know i for one will be amongst the crowed who gets the cd early cause of my connections.. anyhooo patience is a virtue you guys but the wait will soon be over.

do you mean connections in the music business? or with the band?

Last edited:
this is nothing we haven't heard before. "ATYCLB with harder edge" blah... Seems everyones heard the new songs except sane people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom