Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of them playing a NLOTH track other than BYOB at the Brits?

When they did the Brits in 2001, they did four songs - however, only one was a new song, Beautiful Day. The other three were all from Achtung.

I wasn't going to say this...but I called my buddy this afternoon at work, and he actually answered. I thanked him for last week and then just blurted out "How about getting me a copy of the U2?"

His response:
"(Plenty of hard laughing)...What are you fuckin nuts? I can't make a copy of that thing....what's the matter with you? It comes out in 2 weeks!"

Conversation sort of went south after that.

At any rate, even if I had it, I don't know how in the hell I'd post it.....I'd probably just give it to Sicy and let her deal with it.

Perhaps its because you are all just chatting and not posting actual leak news/rumors anymore.

I thought that was the purpose of this thread.

I think they might be starting to become aware of the fact that there is no leak, thus there is nothing to discuss that is actually on topic.

thats rediculous. Intelligence is a stupid term (pun intended). Why draw the line at intelligence, surely consciouness is a more sensible term. Kangaroos are a pest. There are more eastern grey kangaroos in australia than there are people. Fact.

The one with the gun is the one who doesn't get eaten. Survival of the fittest, bitches. They don't listen to Oasis anyway, so they deserve to die.

I wasn't going to say this...but I called my buddy this afternoon at work, and he actually answered. I thanked him for last week and then just blurted out "How about getting me a copy of the U2?"

His response:
"(Plenty of hard laughing)...What are you fuckin nuts? I can't make a copy of that thing....what's the matter with you? It comes out in 2 weeks!"

At any rate, even if I had it, I don't know how in the hell I'd post it.....I'd probably just give it to Sicy and let her deal with it.

That is a tragic story. :sad:

His response:

When he mentioned the "two weeks" part, did you at least try to sound surprised as if you had no idea?

This

Everybody seems to think that the more threads they open and the more posts they get, the chances of a leak occuring increases, which is completely wrong. There is no proportional relationship between the two

When he mentioned the "two weeks" part, did you at least try to sound surprised as if you had no idea?

No; he knows I know the release date, and he knew damn well what I was asking for.

He seemed kind of annoyed actually.

I may have messed that up.....

Everybody seems to think that the more threads they open and the more posts they get, the chances of a leak occuring increases, which is completely wrong. There is no proportional relationship between the two

I disagree. :angry:

oh yeah?

really?

I better stop posting then.

thanks so much for the information. You've allowed me to go to bed now. thanks!!!!

Is there any potential in opening a new thread that celebrates how this ISN'T leaking?

So with every passing leak-free minute, we can celebrate:huh:

Janek....is that you?

Everybody can talk about a supposed leak, but its not gonna make it happen

Question: Mikal has been generously counting down for us. When the album drops in Japan next week, we do have some loyal interference members/others who will be able to get it to us here on short order right? Viewed like that, all we have is a week. Not too bad.

I have already decided I am refraining from listening until I have NLOTH physically in my hands on the 3rd of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom