Has anyone received propaganda tickets for Baltimore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
I haven't received mine yet and was wondering if anyone has gotten theirs yet. When you get them please post a message here.

------------------
Dream up the kind of world you want to live in.
Dream OUTLOUD. At HIGH VOLUME.
Peace to U2 and 2U
U2Byrd
3d.gif

did u order GA tickets? if so, what time are u lining up on friday? I'll probably line up between 5-6AM that friday morning. if ya snooze ya lose.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

I don't have mine yet either, but let's keep this thread floating high so we can see how everyone makes out!

I ordered one GA, but at this point if I get it I'll probably trade it for a GC... which might make one of you happy! (I can't make it to the arena until about 3 p.m., so I'm thinking reserved seating might be better.)

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

Originally posted by PopDreamBeliever:
did u order GA tickets? if so, what time are u lining up on friday? I'll probably line up between 5-6AM that friday morning. if ya snooze ya lose.

I did order GA and I will be there Thursday night. My friend Adam knows someone at the Baltimore arena (security person)and they are going to form the line so I will keep you all posted on how they are going to organize it.

Back
Top Bottom