Bono's voice appreciation thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: His voice holds mysterious powers over womenfolk....

falsetto :love:
grunts/moans/sighs/whatever odd Bononoise you can think of :combust:

I totally agree with you U2man :sexywink:

U2Man said:
what a voice!

that voice can turn a straight man gay :drool:

4325f09f.jpg

tonyhotland said:
He lost it, whatever it was that he had..

bono's voice? :eyebrow: Vertigo Tour has been the best his voice has sounded since ZooTV, seriously.

I appreciate Bono's voice :up: incredibly distinctive yet also great range. my favourite voice ever, personally

AtomicBono said:

bono's voice? :eyebrow: Vertigo Tour has been the best his voice has sounded since ZooTV, seriously.

I appreciate Bono's voice :up: incredibly distinctive yet also great range. my favourite voice ever, personally

:kiss:

AtomicBono said:

No, since 1995, don't forget that year! :madwife: :)

It's a great voice. It's one of the three voices I love the most. He can chance a lot and the falsetto is amazing (I love a good falsetto). He knows how to sound sad, happy, sexy, silly... everything. Above all I think he's a great interpreter.

He has so many sounds to his voice and can change so many times in a song...

When I first heard u2 sing it was the voice that drew me in, I heard that voice and I needed more!!!

It gives me chills, goosebumps, makes me cry, makes me happy...even his speaking voice :drool:.

When I was fortunate enough to meet him, and I heard his voice I was mesmerized. :wink:

I love his voice now. He had so many problems years ago and I felt sorry for him. But on the current leg of the tour, his voice is strong and clear. I think he required some very good techniques over the last years and I just love the way he's singing now.

last unicorn said:
I think he required some very good techniques over the last years and I just love the way he's singing now.

I think the opera lessons might have helped.... Or was I hallucinating that he had those?

Bono's voice gives me chills all over! :faint: :combust:

He's got the sexiest speaking voice ever oh. god. yes :drool:

Smooth, sensual, erotic and horny as hell!!! :ohmy: what it does to me!!!!

The way he goes from a whisper to a shout when he's singing is just awesome, out of this world and utterly sublime :bow:

His falsetto part on Numb is to die for, by the way :sexywink:

Last edited:
^ Oh yeah! :drool: although perhaps 2nd place to Velvet dress for me :sexywink:

I certainly fancy him anyway, no convincing needed here :combust: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom