Best of 1990-2000 Special on VH1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Just got done watching, after also watching their "Legends" program. It just gave me major U2 fuzzies so I thought I'd share...:hug:

Any comments?

:hmm: I was going to start another thread, but nobody's even posted in this one yet, and the topics are closely related, so...

I was thinking...What were some of your favorite moments/concerts/songs from 1990-2000.

*1997* For me, the first real year of U2...My mom'd been a fan since the 80s, but it wasn't until, at age 15 at a Popmart show in Chicago that the bug finally bit me.
*October 31, 1997* Larry's birthday, also Popmart Detroit. We met up with some fellow U2 fans in a hotel bar and sang U2 karaoke. One of the guys was really, really good! Then, of course there was the show...I can still see myself standing at the end of the catwalk and freaking out as the guys walked past me entering the stage. I can say, without a doubt, that that was the best night of my life up to now.

*1998*
:sad: Not the best year in my life...Ugh...Actually, probably one of the worst, but I got through it with lots of U2, especially AB, Pop, and One in particular. That song saves my life every time I listen to it.

:hmm: There's probably a lot more that I could share but I don't wanna bore you to death!

wertsie said:
Just got done watching, after also watching their "Legends" program. It just gave me major U2 fuzzies so I thought I'd share...:hug:

Any comments?

Too bad it was only a half hour.

Larry's comment about being in the ES video was cute.

Re: Re: Best of 1990-2000 Special on VH1

Lemon Meringue said:

Too bad it was only a half hour.

Larry's comment about being in the ES video was cute.

Yeah, and also when Edge asked him, "What were some of our big songs from the 90s?" or something like that, and Larry says, "Um...I Still Haven't Found?" :lmao: What a kidder!

Back
Top Bottom