you have failed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Vedder said:

:eyebrow: I don't post like 300 posts a day in that thread! I think my average is 3 post per day! So :madspit: And these past few days... I haven't even been there.. I've been too busy with SCHOOL WORK!! :p School=first priority over inteference!!

I just noticed how much it had change this last couple of days!

Sorry, I havent been posting there a ton the last few days either, so I didnt notice you hadnt been around much. By the way, I was trying to give you a hard time, considering I thought we're friends...

Like arw9797 said too though, I have a degree and dont really have to worry that much about the whole school thing. I spend far more time with my friends in real life than I ever spend on Interference.

Anyways, it's good that school is first for you. I wouldnt recommend it any other way.

U2pop don't worry about it!! I joke and I'm sarcastic a lot! The :madspit: smilie is just be being sarcastic! :D But I really don't post much in the Random thread!

Yeah, well, school is SO IMPORTANT TO ME! I'm going to graduate soon.. but I'm going for my Masters right away... so I take it sersiously!! :D

:wave:

Daisy check your PM! :sexywink:

see, NOW i would like this thread closed.

imagine if all threads except for certain ones that get tagged were closed within 24 hours?? that would be great, but ofcourse that certainly would cause problems.

ah well. i just dont like ANY of you, i guess thats my main problem that i need to get through. :up:

Gickies Gageeze said:
ah well. i just dont like ANY of you, i guess thats my main problem that i need to get through. :up:

Hey, you said you liked me, considering I was the only person who actually did what you originally posted and told you how I could improve things. If you look through this forum and Random today, you'll see I annoyed a shiz load of people too...

haha, keep trying old boy. im a bitter old man, old boy.

boomcha, do you like the boomcha's in discoteque?

daisybean said:

Now bear if that were true you wouldn't post here anymore.

You love us, admit it.....

*sniff* I feel a group hug coming on *sniff*

[btw, I am being sarcastic]

id sooner fight until were all a twisted mush in bloody pulps.

:wink:

i come here basically because i havent been banned yet, and because i dont like any of you.

makes sense, right?

:wink:

i wonder if it's possible for elvis to set something up so that deathpear's threads are automatically rated one star.

yes, all threads should be closed after 10 replies as far as im concerned.

and whos sicy corleone? obviously a cheap rip-off of our sicy who in turn cheated the original sicillian goddess who doesnt post very often anymore for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom