you have failed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people will end up talking mad trash about each other on these forums, because they feel some sense of security. It's not real life, no one will beat the living crap out of me if trash talk them.

Sometimes I want to show up to people's houses like In Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back and beat the crap out of them for talking trash about me on the internet. Other times, I couldnt care less.

I've come to live by these wise words in regards to internet bashing, "I aint gonna diss you on the internet, my momma taught me better than that. I'm a survivor."

daisybean said:
Okay Angel....I hate......sugar in coffee....

so help me god, if you say you like sugar in coffee I'm coming to your house and I'm gonna burn it down you evil wretched girl.
I drink my coffee black.

Next.

i'm all for blowing up that godforsaken randomomurusmsrouou39q2789347987um thread. i liked it originally but now it annoys the hell out of me.

:down:

i'm also for as many anti-deathbear threads as LS can handle.

or anything involving ham.

u2popmofo said:
I think people will end up talking mad trash about each other on these forums, because they feel some sense of security.

Yes, but also by the same token, people forget that they are dealing with other people with feelings and emotions, not just some words on the screen. The knee jerk reaction is all to common when it comes to "hot topics" If you stop thinking about this being just words on the screen, and more about the person behind those words, it makes it a lot harder to just let fly with the insults.

Screaming Flower said:
i'm all for blowing up that godforsaken randomomurusmsrouou39q2789347987um thread. i liked it originally but now it annoys the hell out of me.

:down:

i'm also for as many anti-deathbear threads as LS can handle.

or anything involving ham.

can i just ask why it bugs people so much? be specific, none of this "it drains the life from LS stuff"

Because it's long!!!!!! and I've never been in it and it's too long too start and I hate it. *Tears hair out.
It has to go because it IS draining the life out of LS. :scream:

:silent: Oh my I agree, and that is pretty controversial. Is it possible? Can we actually disagree?

:scratch: How about... I think Bono's new beard looks horrible.

I think it only seems to be draining the life out...because only like what 4 or 5 people actually post in it now regularly. I think people see that it has so many posts and kinda feel left out of it :( so they don't bother posting other topics...when in reality it's just four people talking and it's not as exclusive as some people think.

Obviously u2popmofo doesnt pay much attention around here because there have been plenty "what dont you like about U2" threads.

The reason this board is as successful as it is today is because we dont allow flaming and immature bashing.

angel, im not ignoring you.

im glad we all feel this place has turned into a dump, and that we all agree that its noones fault but our own (excluding me).

NOW...

answer my questions! what can YOU do to make this a better place? for me.

Sicy said:
Obviously u2popmofo doesnt pay much attention around here because there have been plenty "what dont you like about U2" threads.

Sure hasnt been much recently, that's what this thread is about I thought....

Regardless, this thread is becoming pretty boring now too.

daisybean said:
I think it only seems to be draining the life out...because only like what 4 or 5 people actually post in it now regularly. I think people see that it has so many posts and kinda feel left out of it :( so they don't bother posting other topics...when in reality it's just four people talking and it's not as exclusive as some people think.

i'm still relativly a newbie! that thing had 500+ pages before i got here...it's not a consistant discussions. you don't have to read 3 pages back to get what's happening

there are far more than 4 people in there talking...trust me...

daisybean said:
Okay Angel....I hate......sugar in coffee....

so help me god, if you say you like sugar in coffee I'm coming to your house and I'm gonna burn it down you evil wretched girl.

Putting sugar in coffee is a sign of a weak and confused individual.

Caffeine is the reason people drink coffee. Anyone who adds sugar to it is so diminished and lacking initiative that they need the additional sugar kick to face the world.

deep said:

Caffeine is the reason people drink coffee. Anyone who adds sugar to it is so diminished and lacking initiative that they need the additional sugar kick to face the world.

:mad:

This better not include Sweet-&-Low :angry:

daisybean said:
To Answer bear's question: I'm a whiz with dried and silk flowers and a glue gun. I could make you something pretty.

oooh. that would be kind of you... :wink:

my address is...

Marlin Derek
Box 1433
Abolta, Manitoba
R4G 606

in case you need to phone me, you can at 1-204-373-6233.

:up:

deep said:

:eyebrow:

and just where did you get that information?

which is WRONG by the way :mad:

daisybean said:
Okay :up: I'll send it off right away

uh...

if the mailmen send it back to you...dont be too surprised.

and btw, i think authors of threads should have the power to delete their thread, or at least close it.

cause i know that by tonite i will want this thread closed because it will have lost all sense of purpose.

Gickies Gageeze said:

cause i know that by tonite i will want this thread closed because it will have lost all sense of purpose.

It hasnt already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom