UK Soap Appreciation!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*BOOMCHAA!* said:
ok....this is tacky, but I'm going to ask it anyway....does it not gross you out that tanya is doing frank? it freaks me out.

188x180_fw_tanya.jpg

122x117_fw_who_frank.jpg

Yes, it also grosses me out. :crack:

:wink:
http://www.bbcamerica.com/genre/drama_mysteries/footballers_wives/fw_blog_ep7.jsp

:drool:
122x117_fw_who_sal.jpg
[q]Salvatore Biagi
star Italian footballer and Sparks' signee.[/q]

Has anyone in here mentioned "Dream Team"? That is also one of my fav. soaps. :drool:

Last edited:
What happened to this thread? :sad:

Hollyoaks Crossing The Line starts tonight at 11! The raunchy late night spin offs are the best! If no one else watches it I'll just discuss it with myself in here :wink:

^lol! I'll try to remember to tune in! My watching of soaps has really gotten lax lately!:ohmy: I should be ashamed!

Who does the late night show star? Cos the last one was pretty wank I thought. I'm not a fan of Lisa with her manly vocals, so seeing her fumbling around with some fop on a plane was pretty dull!:yawn:

Darlene however.....:drool: :rockon:

Ha I think you'll be subjected to another dose of Lisa-love :yuck: from what I saw on the adverts. I'm sure there will be others in there too - maybe Darlene will put in an appearance..

Well I watched the Hollyoaks thing last night and yeah it wasn't up to much. I wasn't watching properly but Lisa did not have enough clothes on for my liking :yuck:

Such a disappointment, after I'd got all :hyper: about it :sad:

^It was terrible if u ask me. That fight the guys had was pathetic. And who was the guy with Sam & the other one?!:huh: They always bring in new ppl to these late night shows, never to be seen again!

And Lisa was allowing her trousers to be taken off by some middle-aged 'stunner'....the storylines get worse and worse!

This one seems to have faded to page three, let's see if I can revive it....

Did anyone see Peggy deck Chrissy and push her into the grave on top of Den's coffin on Eastenders last night?? That was quality!

karls77 said:
This one seems to have faded to page three, let's see if I can revive it....

Did anyone see Peggy deck Chrissy and push her into the grave on top of Den's coffin on Eastenders last night?? That was quality!

:sad: No...i'll catch the omnibumbus whilst I do the ironing on sunday!:rockon:

Was that the Shelley thing??

She jilted Charlie at the alter i think!!! At bloody last!

I'm so glad this thread was revived! :bow:

I too can't wait for Phil&Grant's return to Eastenders tonite! :happy: it will be so funny seeing them deal with Johnny Allen :rockon:

susanp6 said:
I'm so glad this thread was revived! :bow:

It tends to stay alive for a couple days and then dies a slow death. Maybe it'll stick around for longer this time??

susanp6 said:
I too can't wait for Phil&Grant's return to Eastenders tonite! :happy: it will be so funny seeing them deal with Johnny Allen :rockon:

Yeah, this should spice the show up nicely! Johnny's in for a pounding, so's Dennis for helping Den get Phil sent down. I'm sure Phil's got a smack waiting for Ian too!

Ah yes Dennis! :drool: i saw a pic of 'em whacking him somewhere! :ohmy:

Awww i'll kiss him better! :combust: :kiss:

karls77 said:

HA... Did you see the show a while back when Phil was in the Square for a day before getting picked up again? He stuck Ian's head in the toilet!

:wink: He did that a good few years ago too if I remember rightly. Him, Kathy and Ian went for a meal somewhere, and he ended up following him to the bogs and giving him a toilet wash!

Typical Eastenders...bores us until the very last couple of seconds! What I wanna know is, why on earth didnt Grant & Phil leap out of that car and land one on that guy - instead of sitting in there and letting Billyboy mouth off?! Not the behaviour of 2 loving sons I don't think!:wink:

Nevermind, hopefully there'll be a good scrap tonight to make up for it!:evil: :rockon:

Aardvark747 said:
Typical Eastenders...bores us until the very last couple of seconds! What I wanna know is, why on earth didnt Grant & Phil leap out of that car and land one on that guy - instead of sitting in there and letting Billyboy mouth off?! Not the behaviour of 2 loving sons I don't think!:wink:

Nevermind, hopefully there'll be a good scrap tonight to make up for it!:evil: :rockon:

Typical soap technique - massive hype and then they make you wait. In real life they would have all piled out of the car and started kicking the shit out of that guy, not doing some silly dramatic entrance rubbish.

Like you said, tonight ought to be good. :mad:

Aardvark747 said:
Miss Piggy :madspit:

You really don't like her, do you? You mean to tell me that you don't find her ridiculously short skirts, the fake tan and her gratuitous use of make-up attractive?

I do find it funny how they use diff. types of clothing and camera angles to disguise her size. She should just let it all hang out like Pat!

karls77 said:

I do find it funny how they use diff. types of clothing and camera angles to disguise her size. She should just let it all hang out like Pat!

:lol: Ur right. When she was running away from Dennis outside the Vic last nite, I thought along the same lines!:barf:

Back
Top Bottom