The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? I'm pretty sure he was telling me to STFU for saying it was a great night for comebacks... wasn't he? :scratch:

Correct, I was telling you to STFU. Not that you deserved it, but I'm bitter like that. BoMac has not mocked my team so he has so far avoided a STFU though by nature he's real close to a GFY - and it the habs pull another stunt like that, there will be GFYs handed out copiously.

what about Columbo?

No, not even Columbo. Maybe Einstein / Hawking - this is some irrational quantum theory shit.

Hope you enjoy the show as much as I did Amy, Pete is just great :love:

Can't wait to see more pics of Gracie, and I hope you get something on the job front soon :fingerscrossed:

:hug:

I most certainly will!:hyper:

I can't wait to take piccies of her this weekend. :love:

Job front, oy.. applying where I can. *fingers crossed here too* and doing some :pray: too...

it looked more like a retarded rectangle :up:

I know, and I'd even made sure they were all spaced properly :mad:

The two of you will just need to use your incredible brain power to picture them in a circle. Much like yourselves ;)

In other news: I'm sorry to all our resident bar plebans, and indeed all the non mental plebans but a small to medium %age of other plebans are absolutely fucking crackers. Like mentally unstable or delusional or something. Or just really very incredibly fucking jealous of other people to an UNHEALTHY degree. [/observation and temptation to reach through the monitor and knock heads together to see if anything other than images of the band rattle around in there]

In other news: I'm sorry to all our resident bar plebans, and indeed all the non mental plebans but a small to medium %age of other plebans are absolutely fucking crackers. Like mentally unstable or delusional or something. Or just really very incredibly fucking jealous of other people to an UNHEALTHY degree. [/observation and temptation to reach through the monitor and knock heads together to see if anything other than images of the band rattle around in there]

You know, I was driving last night and I heard something on the radio that someone did that was fucked up - I know that there were going to be people defending it even though it's really wrong on every level - and I got to thinking that if it were Bono there would be defenders here that just throw out all sense of reason to come to his defense, though had it been any other of the 6Billion humans they would condemn him. Your post reminded me of that.

:lol: SO true! It's quite amusing to read from time to time, just for the giggles.

:lol: SO true! It's quite amusing to read from time to time, just for the giggles.

And therein lies the reasons to let Plebans be Plebans...they're entertaining. Like the circus, or motorcycle daredevils, or the guy who blows himself up at halftime of your fave sport.

Sure, it seems a bit odd, or pushing it, but you know we can all go...:lmao:...and be all :D

huh? I'm pretty sure he was telling me to STFU for saying it was a great night for comebacks... wasn't he? :scratch:

Oh, OK. My bad, sorry.

Correct, I was telling you to STFU. Not that you deserved it, but I'm bitter like that. BoMac has not mocked my team so he has so far avoided a STFU though by nature he's real close to a GFY - and it the habs pull another stunt like that, there will be GFYs handed out copiously.

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom