The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The times I choose to wander back into this thread. :p

No kidding! :lol:

So they put the Phillies-Braves game on a national ESPN broadcast tonight becuase it's such an important game.

Sportsnet decides instead to show reruns of Poker After Dark (meaningless poker that comes on NBC at 4 am), the Best Damn Sports Show Period (most inappropriate title ever), and an hour-long interview with Dennis Rodman. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And with one small idea, Beav = millionaire. :hi5:

We can only dream, right? I can't wait to tell my wife I quit my job cause I'm going into the bagel business - the Cock Bagel business!

elevated_u2_fan said:

I'd tap that market :up:

That's the spirit! You want to be the guy the dresses up like a delivery man and knocks at the hotel door and says, "Did someone order bagels? Cock Bagels? I got em RIGHT HERE!" and then you can play the Final Countdown. :drool:

And then after The Final Countdown, you can break it down to Venus by...whoever sings Venus. Those chicks. Bananarama maybe? lol. Bananarama. Or Expose. HAHA. The 80s rocked.

Did you know that chick that sang I Want Candy was 15? Half naked at a beach singing that song @ 15. Apparently she thought the song was about candy.

ok, that explains it :lol:

here's proof the 80's rocked;

5414_score.gif

Good luck Reg.

Try to limit the double entrendes.

Interviewer: "So, Mr. Dog, what do you consider to be your best asset as an employee?"

Reggie: "My best ASSet? I should think that obvious. Shall I turn around?"

No spoken words said:
Good luck Reg.

Try to limit the double entrendes.

Interviewer: "So, Mr. Dog, what do you consider to be your best asset as an employee?"

Reggie: "My best ASSet? I should think that obvious. Shall I turn around?"

Interviewer: Mr. Dog we have provided some breakfast foods for you pleasure

Me: Oh good I love cock bage....:uhoh:

Thanks guys, this would be a huge promotion for me...and timely since my daughter is getting ready to go to high school...excuse me PRIVATE high school and my son is not far behind....:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom