The Temple Bar: It's Cold Outside It Gets So Hot In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

Yeah you should! Wait, I just noticed your location. Redondo beach, no freakin wonder it's so gorgeous! :lol:

I lived in various West LA locations for my first 7 years out here, then decided it was time to live someplace more....what I envisioned when I thought of SoCal as a kid....

This is my street. When I was looking for apartments down here, I found this street right around sunset...people were coming outside with chairs to watch the sun go down, and I was like "I want to love on this street" and so I waited 3 months until a 1bdrm with a balcony came available. My commute sucks, my rent is embarassing, but, it's worth it. :)

Attachments

• img_0218.jpg
    img_0218.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 41
Sicy said:
It's only 11:20pm here. :drool:

The only thing NoCal and SoCal have in common is the time. :) I had a long distance relationship going up until a few months ago with a woman in San Francisco. Love it up there, have a few friends there, actually. Different world, though, mostly for the better, in my opinion, outside of the weather, of course. :)

Goodnight, Zoot.

No spoken words said:

The only thing NoCal and SoCal have in common is the time. :) I had a long distance relationship going up until a few months ago with a woman in San Francisco. Love it up there, have a few friends there, actually. Different world, though, mostly for the better, in my opinion, outside of the weather, of course. :)

Goodnight, Zoot.

Uh NorCal is not much different from SoCal...trust me I've lived in both places so I'm an expert.

SF is fun, but so frickin' compressed and crowded it drives me :coocoo:

I love LA, but it's so spread out and crowded...so I dropped anchor in Sac and never looked back...:shifty:

No spoken words said:

Goodnight, Zoot.

I'm about 30 miles south of SF. I LOVE the weather here. Though I think I love LA's better. It's always a few degrees warmer there... and I am SO a summer girl.

Back
Top Bottom