The Temple Bar - Gawd you guyz are lazy - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the coffee! :D

I'm doing okay. I'm in a bit of a blue funk, but I'm determined to get over it. How are you?

No problem! I'm doing well, thanks! Looking forward to Friday night. The two best words in all of sports: Game 7. :drool:

What are you blue about? Have you not seen Kaffy's pictures? That should cheer anyone up! :D

No problem! I'm doing well, thanks! Looking forward to Friday night. The two best words in all of sports: Game 7. :drool:

What are you blue about? Have you not seen Kaffy's pictures? That should cheer anyone up! :D

Ah yes, game 7. I haven't watched hockey in ages. I hate both Pittsburgh & Detroit, so I haven't been watching. Maybe I will watch this last game, though...

Oh, it's just stupid, really. I keep falling into the same patterns with certain guys, and I'm annoyed and fed up, and wish I wouldn't keep doing this. But whatever. :lol: It's a nice day outside, and life is good, so I shouldn't let it get to me. :)

Ah yes, game 7. I haven't watched hockey in ages. I hate both Pittsburgh & Detroit, so I haven't been watching. Maybe I will watch this last game, though...

Oh, it's just stupid, really. I keep falling into the same patterns with certain guys, and I'm annoyed and fed up, and wish I wouldn't keep doing this. But whatever. :lol: It's a nice day outside, and life is good, so I shouldn't let it get to me. :)

Yeah, you should watch on Friday. Going to be good.

And listen, you shouldn't let it get to you. You're a great person and you'll find someone that will help break your pattern. Remember, for every scumbag like Elfa there's two nice guys such as myself. So don't give up! :hug:

Morning, Lila! I think BoMac has some coffee around here...

Aww, thanks guys. :hug: I seem to always attract the unavailable/married guys, which is annoying. I'd rather have nobody interested in me than hot and funny guys with wives being interested in me, frankly. :lol:

Bo - do you have any tea? I'm not a coffee drinker :)

Sending some good single man vibes to ya Thora :hug:

So...still no sign of mad1? Where'd she go? :(

Thanks, Lila. :hug: I'm actually enjoying being single for right now, but every now and then I feel like it would be nice to have someone around.

Yeah, I haven't seen maddie in a while. I wonder where she is...

Bo - do you have any tea? I'm not a coffee drinker :)

tea_with_mint.jpg

only in the fact that I haven't been on it, elfa :wink:

Beautiful flower Thora!! :heart:

I just checked mad1's profile, and she hasn't been on since 5/29. And no profile pic like you said. :sigh:

I'm glad I can bring so much joy to people's lives simply by getting my drink on :D

:love:

A friend stopped by and just gave me this gorgeous flower! :love:

2-4.jpg

Awwwwww :heart: Ftw. Also, my advice for your man troubles? Give up on them. There are no good ones. Fact! Just use em and lose em :hug:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom