The Temple Bar - Gawd you guyz are lazy - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you heard it.. we're going to go IN and OUT. :combust:

ONLY because I love her.
I would hope it would only be for love :heart:

I almost want to go back to California just for some In-N-Out.

Oh, and I'll go to the restaurant for some burgers, too.
Let's go now, because again:

lolforecast.jpg

:angry:

:jealous:

Oh man, I'm totally falling asleep here. :yawn: I got an email from Starbucks with an offer for a free iced coffee, and I'm so tempted to go right now and pick that up. I'm in desperate need of some caffeine.
I'm alllll melty. My neck needed it. I'm going to the chiro to get my vertigo figured out and I thought I should get everything all relaxed :nerd:

Starbucks coffee is awful, but I guess if you're desperate you could pick some up :shrug: Still.. :yuck: No Timmies nearby?

1. Why don't I ever get e-mails like that? :sad:

2. You're betraying your heritage by going to Starbucks.

1. Because you're not special like I am. :wink: Seriously though, I got it because I was a part of a pilot test program, and I get occasional rewards from them from time to time.

2. I'm only going because it's free! I much prefer Timmies. :yes:

McDonalds fries win over any other fast food burger joint.

Unfortunately that's all that's good there. :yuck:

:up:

I can't even remember the last time I had a fast food burger, it's literally been years. If forced to eat fast food, I'll generally go for Arbys (what? I like it!) or Subway.

That's nuts, Kaf! And here I was feeling sorry for myself after reading thora's temps. We've been lucky to make it to 20 c this spring. I think we may have approached 25 1 day a few weeks ago.

I knows :sad: And you've had all that rain too.

It's 20 right now. It's been close to 30 several times already this season. It's just not right to take that away from us now :scream:

I knows :sad: And you've had all that rain too.

It's 20 right now. It's been close to 30 several times already this season. It's just not right to take that away from us now :scream:

Actually, we haven't had that much rain, at least where I am. We did have showers for 2 or 3 days over the weekend and Monday, but before then, I'm not sure how long it was. We've had to mow the lawn a lot less than other springs, and last week when we did it, it was so dry the dust that was kicked up was awful. Usually this time of the year our back yard is all thick and grows fast. Not this year so far.

I'll protest to mother nature for you. :hug:

Thora :wave:

I can't even remember the last time I had a fast food burger, it's literally been years. If forced to eat fast food, I'll generally go for Arbys (what? I like it!) or Subway.

if you ever choose to, wait until you take a trip to cali.. In-n-Out is da bomb..

if you are ever on the east coast near MD,DC or VA, Five Guys Burgers (Obama actually visited there in DC the other day and bought his staff burgers) its also so :drool:. (this place is a decent substitute for IN-N-OUT for me when I need a burger fix.)

Both places make homemade french fries, freshly cut daily. Burgers also not frozen.. Amazing stuff..:up:

Seeing an amazing amount of "big name" concerts (for me) - in May I saw Bruuuuuuce, The Hip and Elton John & Billy Joel :D Bought a ticket to see GBS in Aug (with Spirit of the West! :hyper:), and of course TO 1 and 2 in Sept :D

How are the kitties? Are the boys adapting to being fixed? ;)

if you ever choose to, wait until you take a trip to cali.. In-n-Out is da bomb..

Seeing an amazing amount of "big name" concerts (for me) - in May I saw Bruuuuuuce, The Hip and Elton John & Billy Joel :D Bought a ticket to see GBS in Aug (with Spirit of the West! :hyper:), and of course TO 1 and 2 in Sept :D

How are the kitties? Are the boys adapting to being fixed? ;)

Awesome! What did you think of Elton? I was blown away when I saw him.

I loved GBS, but since they've gotten a drummer, they're dead to me. :sad: :lol: I don't think I know much by SotW other than Home For a Rest, which I really like. Oh, and Venice.

Have you heard of any/many TO 1s out there? I think we were *very* lucky to have found a trade. I honestly thought that we were going to have to go the scalper route.

The kitties are doing great, thanks. Pretty much back to normal today. The boys are generally pretty lazy and chill at the best of times. The girls are much more hyper. :cute:

Glad you saw the light. The coffee I had the other day was horrifyingly bad. And then Sarah ordered some foofy drink. Mine was $1.70. With hers added on, it came to $7. Wtf?? We could have nearly had a couple of Timmy's sandwich deals for that! :cheap: :lol:

Nothing wrong with being cheap! I'm cheap too! :lol: One of my co-workers always brings in his breakfast every morning, and it's from Starbucks. I keep telling him to go to Timmy's, because you could get a coffee and a bagel for like $2, and it's SO much tastier than what you get at Starbucks. The amount of money he could save by going to Timmy's every day would be astronomical!

Nothing wrong with being cheap! I'm cheap too! :lol: One of my co-workers always brings in his breakfast every morning, and it's from Starbucks. I keep telling him to go to Timmy's, because you could get a coffee and a bagel for like $2, and it's SO much tastier than what you get at Starbucks. The amount of money he could save by going to Timmy's every day would be astronomical!

How much for a coffee and Tim's bits???? any poutine?

How much for a coffee and Tim's bits???? any poutine?

Depends on what size, and how many Timbits you get. I think it would be around $5 for a ten pack of Timbits, and maybe a medium coffee? I dunno. I normally just get an extra large coffee and a donut, and that's around $2.60.

I doubt they'd have poutine there - they don't really serve any fried food, to my knowledge.

I can remember having poutine once, and it was pretty meh. However, I'm sure I need to try it in Quebec before I make a firm decision on how I feel about it.

Mmm... food! I really should have made dinner tonight, but it's too late to think about that now. :lol: Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom