The Temple Bar - Elfa has crabs - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH... This is rich.

I say taking a break = good. You clear your head/heart and ready yourself for someone who hopefully is worth it, instead of dating a steady stream of guys for the sake of "husband shopping".

How old is she? If she continues down this road she's going to end up marrying the wrong person and be completely miserable.

You're not supposed to use drunk pinchy during the weekdays.

crabban.gif

pfft... didn't u know.. pinchy is a alcoholic he drinks 24/7. :D

How old is she? If she continues down this road she's going to end up marrying the wrong person and be completely miserable.

What kills me is when she said if she took a break it'd be like admitting there's something wrong with her, or that she'd be giving up.

To me that just smacks so much of desperation... I've been on a dating break for about 2 months (getting engaged to Bo and being sick for 3 weeks aside :wink: ) and I've been fine. Of course, she'd probably say I've got plenty of time, being 31 (yikes, first time I've referred to myself as a 31 year old :p) and having guys fall all over me even though I'M not ready for something. :rolleyes:

When the ex and I had just broken up and I was all heartbroken, she flat out told me that, even though as my friend she hated that I was sad and heartbroken, she looked at me as the "competition" and that it angered her that all these guys were falling all over me, the "sad heartbroken girl", and rejecting her, the girl who "has it all together". :scratch:

she sounds like a great friend :happy:

Yeah, it was kind of funny how it worked out that around the time I decided I was going to start keeping my distance was when I came down with that plague. She came to my birthday shindig, and we were fine and I did miss seeing her and talking to her, but this week just proves again that I was right in deciding to tone down my contact with her for the time being.

She must be inwardly thrilled that I'm not "out there" right now. More guys to reject her!!!! M I RITE??? :hyper:

So how are you today, elfa? Anything exciting happening this weekend other than squirting the fur kids with water so they don't mess up the new furniture? :lol:

I'm thinking of installing a garden hose in the living room - the little bastards :grumpy:

Nothing else exciting though - I plan to chill.

Sounds good. Well, except for the hose part. :lol: :cute:

I love my little bastard. She dug some nice little holes in my shoulder the other night. It's my fault for letting her perch up there when she was a kitten - she's 10 and 6 pounds but still thinks it's ok to rest on mom's shoulder.

I've no idea how much my snake weighs. Even though he's light I dropped him the other day when cleaning out his tank. I felt awful. He didn't look at me for a few days. He's back to his normal feisty self though. Now he's staring at me as I type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom