The Temple Bar.... drink up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
I like the beav's theoreticals...they're entertaining.

Beav what if Sharon's sister Karen was injured during Sharon's zapping spree...would she sue Sharon or the girly who lost the ring...:hmm:

Karen should sue Sharon, though depending on the history of the zap ring, she might be able to get some $ from the other guy too. Like if the ring was crafted by aliens, was it brought into the country legaly? Does it have plutonium in it, cause that's illegal. Not anyone can just go get some Plutonium :mad: ... yet. But I'd recommend she start with Sharon, take her for all she's worth, which isn't adding up tp much at this point, then explore going after the Green Lanter....err, the other guy.

redkat said:
I'd like to get beav on retainer :drool:

re·tain·er
n.
1. The act of engaging the services of a professional adviser, such as an attorney, counselor, or consultant.
2. The fee paid to retain a professional adviser. <--- DING DING DING! I just so happen to be available.

Hey Zoot, did you see my bad ass Metal Playlist in "The Bang and the Clatter"?

I made it just for you....however I was short of time and I left out a lot. I'm going to go back in and add the rest...then you can rock it out be-otch!!! :rockon:

I need someone to represent me in my lawsuit against Sharon and The Ring. I can't think of any other reason I would have decided the best way to clean something with the word SLICER in the name would be to run the cloth really hard down the blade with my finger. :|

I'm suing for band aids as I don't have any :grumpy:

I am available as a retainer, or something. My fee is $8 an hour, negotiable, or 1 beer per hour + tips. I'd suggest you begin suing the slicer, then the cloth for not providing ample coverage. Then we'll go for Sharon and the Ring. By the time we're done we'll own the whole goddamn town of London, Ontario. Then you can move out from under that rock and into, like, a box or something. DREAM BIG! That's my motto.

In a related note, I've sliced my hand/finger open cleaning knives. I employ the same technique of gliding my finger along the sharp edge. I can offer no rational explanation aside from idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom