The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this whole "moving out" thing just keeps getting better.

On my way back from the grocery store, I just met the three models - one of whom is a lingerie model - who live next door.

:combust:

:lol:

If you can make it to Halifax, I'll see what the going rate is for their services. I'm sure the ladies and I could come to some sort of arrangement. :yes:

On my way back from the grocery store, I just met the three models - one of whom is a lingerie model - who live next door.

This reminds me of something :hmm:
Best of luck :sexywink:

Work on that english accent Dave. You could have a Love Actually evening :drool:

:lock:
ban1.gif

:wink:

/start rant..

wtf is up with people in OOC posting in every god damn thread? :rant::mad: It's Hurricane MsMofogone this morning apparently../endrant

OH Hai,

Morning Bar:wave:

Coffee is fantastic. :drool: I decided to treat myself this morning, and buy a drink from my favourite coffee shop. Too bad the hot guy wasn't there to buy it for me! :lol:

Coffeeeee :drool: I'm about to head out the door early so I can grab my Timmies before work :love:

*driveby* :wave:

I have objectively reached at the conclusion that music is subjective, guys!

Oh and thanks for your compliment on my thread, April! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom