The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sucks.

I'm leaving work now. Yeah :hyper:

I'm so tired though it will definitely be a quiet night. Mostly. There's a very tiny chance I might be a call later. Like a 5% chance. We'll see :shifty:

Whoa, this place erupted today. Well done people, way to hustle up, you really pulled together as a team. It wasn't a 500 posts in 24 hours kind of day, but I like what I'm seeing out here. We're gonna make some change for the next thread:

NSW - I'm moving you to center. I want you to make thing happen, really work the point.

Kat - shooting guard. Hang back, work it, wiat fr it .BAM/

Snow - point gurard. You bring the ball, set the play, move the ball, make sure everyone is in the game.

LMPA - power forward. You wait for the shot, then move in quick.

Thora - defense. Hang back, wait for the mometum to shift, knowck that ball away. Look fopr Snow to get to NSW or Kat.

Reg - Innuendo. Just keep it going You're holding this team otgether on the filedm and off.

Yes, I have been drinking, so What? STFU.

VP - You're the manager from here on in. When someone is out of line, bitch slap them back into shape.

TRE- You are in chanrge of motivation. I'm tired of seeing people slack off. (<--- that's for you Reg.) I'm tired of people thinking they can come in here, lay down one brilliant post, and leave. TRE- you need to hunt these bastards down, and get them into shape.

BonosLilPal94 - You're in charge of keepig this squad cute. :cute:

Lila - You know you're roll. I don't need to tell you what's what. You're el Capitan.

VG - Post more. A lot more.

Zoots - How's upstate? lol.

RR - Charm. Keep it simple.

78 - Keep that kid healthy and keep the opponents off the boards. They're getting too many balls by us (<-- Reg) and it's killing our forecheck.

OK people, 1-2-3 TEAM!

So my mother in law came to babysit today and the wife and I went to a bar with some friends to watch the Islanders game (ok - I was watching the game, the wife was socializign). Now we're home with the baby and I'm a bit goofy. :drunk:

snowbunny00774 said:

:lmao:

That's cool you got out today Beav - what a great way to spend a Sat afternoon!

Napping is good too...I've heard. Is it as good as they say?

I've never really been a good napper. I try, but when I go o sleep, it's generally for the long haul. If I went to bed now I'd be up at 4am. And when I do fall asleep for an hour or two, I wake up grumpy and tired and shit.

The day out was cool though. It was the first day in 10 months my wife could sit in a bar and order a beer. I'm hopelessly addicted to Guinness.

Beav :lol:

Napping :drool:

Going out on a Saturday afternoon - what's that? :lol:

I actually went out last night, though - I'm on a big vanilla and diet kick lately. SO good. :drool: I was going to go out tonight, too, just taking my mom out for her birthday, but she's sick, the poor thing. On my way home from school she called to tell me she was going to try and sleep so I brought her over a strawberry milkshake and got two balloons - one said Happy Birthday, the other said Get Well Soon. She loved them. :cute:

I'm still in my workout clothes and just finished reading a chapter on sexuality. I might leave in a bit to get some rum and I used way too many smileys in this post. :happy:

UberBeaver said:

The day out was cool though. It was the first day in 10 months my wife could sit in a bar and order a beer. I'm hopelessly addicted to Guinness.

She must have loved that. That would kill me - I'm in awe of how pregnant women do it :wonder:

Sorry to hear about your mom LMPA. I hope she feels better soon.

I haven't had rum in a while and so much talk about it today...:hmm:

Oh, she loved it. And then she got home and had some sort of hormonal breakdown. :coocoo: Poor thing. I put her to bed and stole the baby. I'll post a picture, she's cuter now that her face .... normalized? I;'m sure there's a medical term for it, I don't know what it is though. Give me a minute. I need to figure out the camera the computer and the photobucket. Might take a while.

Oh - Silversun Pickups - check these dudes out. It's like Dig meets Hum meets Smashing Pumpkins meets Arcade Fire with a guy and a girl both singing. Brilliance.

UberBeaver said:
Oh, she loved it. And then she got home and had some sort of hormonal breakdown. :coocoo: Poor thing. I put her to bed and stole the baby. I'll post a picture, she's cuter now that her face .... normalized? I;'m sure there's a medical term for it, I don't know what it is though. Give me a minute. I need to figure out the camera the computer and the photobucket. Might take a while.

Oh - Silversun Pickups - check these dudes out. It's like Dig meets Hum meets Smashing Pumpkins meets Arcade Fire with a guy and a girl both singing. Brilliance.

Aw, poor Momma Beav :(

New baby pics? :cute: Are those guys opening for Snow Patrol? I have no idea who Dig or Hum are. :shh:

I'm going to send you all that Unkle Bob song I've been playing non-stop since Thursday night. As soon as I get back from getting some (more) booze.

Hey Kat :wave: How was class today? I think I might have already read how it went, lol. We're having dejavu of talking to each other, methinks. :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Aw, poor Momma Beav :(

New baby pics? :cute: Are those guys opening for Snow Patrol? I have no idea who Dig or Hum are. :shh:

I'm going to send you all that Unkle Bob song I've been playing non-stop since Thursday night. As soon as I get back from getting some (more) booze.

Hey Kat :wave: How was class today? I think I might have already read how it went, lol. We're having dejavu of talking to each other, methinks. :hug:

I absolutely love that Unkle Bob song! :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Me, too. Please tell me she ordered more than one. Two, tops. :yes:

Yeah....she stopped at two...........Which is the goddamn smiley that looks side to side? :That goes here.:

She had a few. We got a ride home from a friend. :happy: Poor kid. 10 months (9 months is a lie) with nothing more than a glass of wine (Italians will tell you it's healthy for a pregnant woman to have a glass of wine now and then - it's true), I'd go postal.

snowbunny00774 said:

It's bonus pic day at my house.

You get one of the baby.

One of me (passed out)and the baby (passed out) and one of my sister and my niece with the baby.

IMG_0126.jpg

0213071505.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

This one? :no: <----

I just checked my myspace - requests from Adam Clayton :lol: some freaky dudes (get quite a few in my inbox per week :happy: ) and one person I actually know in real life.

I have a love/hate relationship with myspace. :drool:

ETA :cute: x's a hundred, Beav. You looks all tuckered out! :hug:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

Yeah....she stopped at two...........Which is the goddamn smiley that looks side to side? :That goes here.:

She had a few. We got a ride home from a friend. :happy: Poor kid. 10 months (9 months is a lie) with nothing more than a glass of wine (Italians will tell you it's healthy for a pregnant woman to have a glass of wine now and then - it's true), I'd go postal.

We have all this Irish alcohol in the house and I can't even have any. :sad: My bf's family went to Ireland this past Christmas because his stepdad is from there.

Beavs! I added you btw. :)

And the smiley that goes side to side: :no: or :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom