The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
penguin.jpg
:drool:

they can't dance, they cant sing, only thing about 'em is the way they taste. :combust:

I just had dinner at Lawry's tonight with my best friend, who is in town for the week with his wife. When you go to a restaurant you love, with someone who is like your brother...that's a great night! Then, when you're done, if you surprise a mutual friend and her husband with the first friend, you end up having an even better evening. I'm in good spirits, and despite the fact that nobody is in the bar, I am posting this. :)

See you guys tomorrow.

How very cool NSW. I :love: Lawry's, but haven't been there in years. I crave the Prime Rib, creamed spinach, yorkshire pudding, tossed salad :faint:

:wave:

No spoken words said:
I just had dinner at Lawry's tonight with my best friend, who is in town for the week with his wife. When you go to a restaurant you love, with someone who is like your brother...that's a great night! Then, when you're done, if you surprise a mutual friend and her husband with the first friend, you end up having an even better evening. I'm in good spirits, and despite the fact that nobody is in the bar, I am posting this. :)

See you guys tomorrow.

:drool: not that I've ever been there. I've just heard so many good things

Back to bed....:drool:

So check out my crazy weekend:

I just found out that my uncle died this past Saturday and I have been asked to be a pall bearer for the funeral on Friday, OK gladly. However this is the weekend I go up to Chico and hang out with my buddies...and I was leaving Friday. No problem, go to the funeral and then go up later to Chico.

However the funeral is in Bakersfield (4 hours south of Sacramento) and Chico is 2 hours north sooooooo.....I'm going to the funeral in the morning and then driving 6 hours to hang with my buddies for the weekend.

Am I :crazy:????

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Back to bed....:drool:

So check out my crazy weekend:

I just found out that my uncle died this past Saturday and I have been asked to be a pall bearer for the funeral on Friday, OK gladly. However this is the weekend I go up to Chico and hang out with my buddies...and I was leaving Friday. No problem, go to the funeral and then go up later to Chico.

However the funeral is in Bakersfield (4 hours south of Sacramento) and Chico is 2 hours north sooooooo.....I'm going to the funeral in the morning and then driving 6 hours to hang with my buddies for the weekend.

Am I :crazy:????

Damn. :crazy:

If you think you can handle it, then you're not crazy. Just be careful!

Sorry about your uncle. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom