Shuttlecock! Part III - Just the Cock and the Shuttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I ever crossed the Mississippi by car was on a road trip from Phoenix to NYC with a woman I was obsessed with. I made sure we listened to Cockland as we crossed. I felt like such a dork, but it also had to be done.

I ended up deciding 1/2 way through that trip that I would rather be shot than date this woman (Believe me, she felt the same way, no surprises there), and proceeded to do like 90 the rest of the way home to end the fucking trip as rapidly as possible. :)

UPDATED: Last known photo of NSW's "obsession".

PSO1197.jpg

Nice try. The first paragraph was all I needed to hear to know you strangled this woman with your bare hands and left her in a ditch somewhere.

And BTW people, it's "Mo'Cock", not "Mofocock" or whatever.

Look at this fucking guy:

IMG_0342-1-1.jpg

and tell me you don't think serial killer. Mo'Cock yo'self.

I ended up making out with her many months later, when we were both terribly drunk. Then, I drove her home (still drunk, me, sigh) where she lived with her boyfriend. I was 23 at the time, I think. Fuck, she was gorgeous. But.....not that bright.

At all.

TMI, whatever, fuck you.

And everything about this story made me laugh.

You know, there are many cock jokes I'd like to make, but feel that coming from a woman, they would give me a reputation here on the Interlands.

Woe.

:(

You didn't wave at me at Muse, so now I know. :sad:

I ended up not seeing Muse out in LA, actually. This was right before I moved, and a lot of friends were taking me out for goodbye dinners and such....a very close friend just had that night free, and I wanted to talk with her, you know, not just be at a show, no matter how kick-ass......

This is why I don't post pictures of myself.

I could be black, for all you guys know.

My "twang," as you called it?

And fuck yourself. I don't have an accent.

Oh fuck. I still with they'd play Las Cruces like they did for the Joshua Cock tour. Wouldn't that kick cock?!

Some computer nerd was working on my computer one day bragging about being at that show. I loved/hated him immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom