Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
OS appointment was today.
He released me! :up: 18 months to 24 months for total recovery ~ I will have 12 of those months down on April 9. More details in journal.
I was a lunatic until the appointment today. I am still a bit of a lunatic knowing that there is another year of this..........but I don't have to go back to OS unless the pain increases. :D Inside I am dancing like Calvin in my signature.

:applaud: for your powers of healing! That's very good news.

Just think...even if you have another year to go, you're halfway there!

/disgusting optimism

I left work half an hour ago so I could study for my super-hard Life License exam tomorrow. So far I have eaten "lunch" and read Interference. :up:

I won three different UK lotteries AND a Peugot in the last two days. How did we live before e-mail lotteries, when we actually had to buy tickets in our home countries to have a chance? This is a great time to be alive! I'm sending my social security, ABA number, and bank account number to everyone! Maybe I'll just post it in my signature so I can win MORE lotteries! :hyper:

Ooookay, now I really need to study since I've been home nearly an hour...

Schmeg said:
I won three different UK lotteries AND a Peugot in the last two days. How did we live before e-mail lotteries, when we actually had to buy tickets in our home countries to have a chance? This is a great time to be alive! I'm sending my social security, ABA number, and bank account number to everyone! Maybe I'll just post it in my signature so I can win MORE lotteries! :hyper:

Ooookay, now I really need to study since I've been home nearly an hour...

I'm sick to death of the email lotteries! :madwife: :mad:

S
P
A
M
!

I really wish I could stay home tomorrow. March 26, my first day of not working, cannot come soon enough!!!!! My first day working at LE part time will be in mid April so I'll have about 3 weeks off :love: ARW=dirt poor! :yikes: It will all be worth it one day..........

arw9797 said:

I'm sick to death of the email lotteries! :madwife: :mad:

S
P
A
M
!

What scares me is that people fall for these, and for those princess in Nigeria ones. We get about one customer a week who needs to close their account because they actually sent someone their social security number and bank account and routing number. HELLO!!!! :der:

I'm technically playing hookie from work again right now. :shh: My test was scheduled 9-11. I fishished (read: failed) at 10 (I didn't realize that they give you extra time to get signed in and set up at your computer), and then came home for a quick bite to eat. Bite is done, now off to work to tell my boss that the bank gets to pay another $87.50 for me to take the test again! :happy:

Schmeg said:

What scares me is that people fall for these, and for those princess in Nigeria ones. We get about one customer a week who needs to close their account because they actually sent someone their social security number and bank account and routing number. HELLO!!!! :der:

Whenever I think of the Nigeria scams, I always think of "Harry Potter's" response :wink:

http://www.scamorama.com/harrypotter-ayokure.html

Schmeg said:

:der:

Schmeg said:

Just think...even if you have another year to go, you're halfway there!

/disgusting optimism

:crack:

disgusting optimism appreciated :wink:

OS told me this and all of a sudden I was completely exhausted. :yawn: I have been tired since. Psychologically whacked out :coocoo:

Sorry about you failing your test :(

You'll pass nextime /throws disgusting optimism right back at ya

:wave: Hi Doozer.

I got Police tickets . . . in Vegas :wink:.

Yes, I know I am insane :reject:.

As I said in the police thread, I didn't want to interrupt a beach vacation to drive 3 hours back and see The Police . . . so I decided to take another vacation. It makes sense in a twisted sort of way :shifty:.

At least I get to save on gas mileage :up:.

Kariann said:

I've won the UK lottery so many times I could begin my own lottery! :laugh:

:lol: You should do this and send it back to the UK lottery scammers. Scam the scammers! See if they send YOU all their banking info!

Back
Top Bottom