Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The audio on ZooTV: Live From Sydney is most of the reason why I prefer PopMart - I just hope and pray they have the rescources still available to them to get the sound up to the standard of Slane or even PopMart. Honestly some of the audience boots out of this tour (Chicago IV anyone?) have been a better listen. But still... I hope every night.

If the ZooTV concept were done in say 2002 with the technology around today, it would be the best thing ever. :yes:

Queen Bee said:
Get a room, you two. :tsk:
give me some money and i will! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
So Khan you are seeing DD in 2 more days? I've never seen them. :sad:
:hug: this'll be my fourth and fifth time seeing them! :hyper: i'm seeing them friday and saturday. (i'm now counting down actual hours to the concert rather than days and it's less than 48 hours to the concert, hence the two days bit even though the concert is friday. okay, that even confused me!)

the rockin edge said:
:wink:yes, like mine? :hyper:

I think I know the answer:wink:
:yes: :drool:

Queen Bee said:
There have been rumors of Zoo TV Sydney being released on DVD for several years. The Zoo TV trailor/preview on the Elevation Boston DVD is mainly to blame. :sad:
i would :combust: at that.

i would :combust: if U2 would EVER release one of their concerts in full. :mad:

Queen Bee said:

There have been rumors of Zoo TV Sydney being released on DVD for several years. The Zoo TV trailor/preview on the Elevation Boston DVD is mainly to blame. :sad:

It's in their interests (and in my interests) to do it. I just hope they jump on the bandwagon sooner rather than later (although I didn't realise it had been anticipated for quite so long) :(

I haven't seen this trailer - it may not be on my DVD, or I may have overlooked it. Where is it on yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom