Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of gnomes... I have a creepy little porcelain gnome that's smoking a pipe. He's missing a hand. :sad: I bought him at the dollar store a couple of months ago. I can NEVER leave a dollar store without purchasing something useless. :drool:

pict656.jpg

pict655.jpg

Kariann said:
I have no idea why but I found it kind of cool that she bought the gnome!
it is! i didn't know you could buy gnomes, i thought there was like an underground market for them where you bought them. i've never seen them for sale anywhere and yet everyone's got at least one in their garden! :shifty: :laugh:

so Queen Bee, you not only bought a gnome that you didn't need, but one which was broken too?

*is hoping you bought him because of his injury*

:cute:

I'm a bit like that at times. I bought this pig thing which you heat up in the microwave at the weekend - it was by the cashiers till with this little sign saying 'I need stitches' :(

I felt so bad for it that I had to buy it.

It was so cute too.

:ohmy:

I heard a loud ear peicing shriek on the way to work this morning, it puzzled me. Now I realise what it was.

According to the news the new Harry Potter book has been leaked (apparently somone stole Edge's copy in the South of France), all the teenage girls around the world are no doubt shrieking with delight. :yes:

This will make one poster of randoom quite happy I suspect. :hmm:

beau2ifulday said:
:cute:

I'm a bit like that at times. I bought this pig thing which you heat up in the microwave at the weekend - it was by the cashiers till with this little sign saying 'I need stitches' :(

I felt so bad for it that I had to buy it.

It was so cute too.

Aww. They put up a little sign for it? That is so cute! :cute:

timothius said:
Beau2iful Day welcome to the party. :wave:

You really are a stickler for these things arent you, first Baby Edge and now this... :happy:

Thanks Tim!

And what can I say - I think you've just identified my one great weakness in life :shh:

;)

Queen Bee said:
April, 1:09:44-49 on my DVD is the part where Adam's talking before Sunday Bloody Sunday. :(

I still just have the video. :huh: I've had that thing for 13 years and never bothered to buy the DVD. :reject:

Um... The end (or, shall we say, "climax" :sexywink: )of the jam like right before "stars in the summer night". Does that help at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom