Random Music Thread LXXVII: We'll Be Careful, Cobbler Will Be Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only new movie out right now that I would have any interest in seeing is Soderbergh's SIDE EFFECTS.

And I wouldn't even be too keen on that one if Rooneycakes weren't all up in it. What a beautiful woman. Holy shit.

I wonder how many times I've seen the first Die Hard, gotta be an insane number.

I still need to see Looper.

I guess you didn't see Looper. Or maybe you did and didn't like it.

Yeah, I did see it, but I didn't particularly like it. I'm almost for movies like IWB is for music. Just really hard to impress for some reason.

I'm not sure why, but Willis always struck me as the least convincing of the "tough guy" typecasts. I just don't buy him as a badass.

Anyway, I was just in line behind a guy at the liquor store who was buying a 40 oz malt and paying for it in all dimes. Guy must have had a rough day.

The only new movie out right now that I would have any interest in seeing is Soderbergh's SIDE EFFECTS.

And I wouldn't even be too keen on that one if Rooneycakes weren't all up in it. What a beautiful woman. Holy shit.

You won't be disappointed. One scene in particular may result in your own little Squirtigo theatrical experience.

The price of one pack in Chicago right now is $10.19. I not know this because some derelict was yelling about it in Walgreens this morning.

I have my last ever university exam in four hours. One more essay after that and I'm done with uni. I joined this site in year 9. Time flies.

At high school they told us uni would be the best years of our lives. I thought it was going to be like American Pie. Three and a half years on and the most fun I've had remains the pub crawl night during orientation week in first year. I've made no good friends - I've got some I chat with on Facebook, but none I'll call up to go out for beers with or anything like that - and aside from a few journalism classes where I had good debates, my best memories of uni are probably going to be driving to and from the place listening to music. (I fell in love with Kaputt doing that.) That's pretty sad. I've probably only got myself to blame though. When I started uni I was still attached to my group of friends, the group who considered things like joining clubs/societies or doing cool extracurricular stuff at uni as lame. I grew out of the phase about two years ago, but it was too late, as uni went on the backburner as I focused on my full-time job. Oh well. Maybe I'll come back later on as one of those annoying mature-age students and study Italian again.

Anyway, better get to studying.

Through the uni wifi, someone's entire music collection just appeared in my itunes. I've just received 103GB of music, movies and TV shows for nothing.

Through the uni wifi, someone's entire music collection just appeared in my itunes. I've just received 103GB of music, movies and TV shows for nothing.

How long does it take a hydrogen bomb to travel from Utah to Buttfuck, Australia? I expect one of Cobbo's upcoming posts to end mid-sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom