NFL 2012 - Eli has two rings edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People underestimated the Dolphins. Weak secondary and not much in the passing game besides two receivers, but they have one of the best run offenses and run defenses in the league, plus good special teams. Teams who are better at running than passing will struggle against them. And people forget they lost like 5 games last year by 3 points or less, two against the Pats and Giants on the road. So I don't know where all those "experts" got off saying they'd be the worst team in the NFL. Apparently they forgot you can still win with a top defensive line and elite RB like Reggie Bush with solid backups. I hope Bush stays healthy, he's clearly worked very hard to become a top back.

Also not going to be fun for teams to deal with that in 90+ degree heat and humidity in September & October, the Raiders looked gassed in the 2nd half. If Miami keeps running well they wear teams out at home. Which should be interesting to see how the Jets do in Miami. Sanchez will have to beat them through the air, which failed the last time the two teams met in January. Dolphins obviously need to keep running well to beat the Jets.

They should be yet another mediocre team...plenty in the AFC.

I knew something looked off with Peyton before the game...his forehead was already purple and he was sporting the Peyton Manning Face (TM). Didn't expect this though.

The Falcons need more than a 10 point cushion on Manning. He's a pro; he'll get over a shitty start.

This game has ground to an agonizing crawl. Need more Manning INTs stat.

I was trying to be sympathetic at first. I didn't really think they were that bad, but...it just gets worse and worse and worse.

Pretty much. It can only get worse as the games become more intense and critical.

the Peyton Manning Face (TM). .

14feb6-bitter-beer-face.jpg

Gregg Williams seems like a trusty source. I believe whatever he has to say.

There was a bounty system,Williams ordered,players executed,Payton looked the other way.Plain and simple.

Vilma and the rest of the defence squad remained silence when it tooked place.Their silence was as guilty as Paterno's silence on a other matter.

There is no way that Gregg Williams would throw players under the bus to save his own ass. No way at all, guys. He's definitely to be trusted. After all, he would know, he was there!

Jonathan Vilma is Jerry Sandusky!

And what about Vilma's own ass? 10 000$ on Favre? You are aware that Goodell used a harsh punishment to prevent lawsuits,aren't you?

I have problems with the bounty system, but in his position, I'd injure Brett Favre for a lot less than $10,000.

I dunno why Peef's being so harsh on Ol' Gregg. McNabb put up great numbers against our D every year he was here.

I find the notion that Roger Goodell thinks doling out punishments while withholding almost all of his evidence patently absurd. I find the notion that Roger Goodell hears the appeals for punishments he himself doles out also patently absurd. I find the notion that Roger Goodell talks player safety when it's convenient and then locks out referees and lets all hell break loose ... you guessed it, patently absurd.

I really don't like Roger Goodell, is my point.

The players should really take a bounty on knocking some sense into Goodell.

Cortland Finnegan would do it for free.

You seems to have a problem with commissioners in general, i've notice.

BTW,Thats a beautiful Saints jersey that you're wearing sir.

If anyone wants to know why I hate Goodell, it's because he robbed my team of $36 million due to inconsistent, ass-backward reasoning that he has offered no explanation for, nor taken time to publically address. There is literally nothing he can do, no choice he can make that would change my opinion about him until the team is made whole.

He is also a hypocrite with regards to player safety. I don't pity the Saints by any stretch, but I support them simply because Goodell has, quite amusingly, made this his pet case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom