NFL 2010 Part Two (Shotgun) 6 - J. Cutler sacked at CHI 22 for -9 yards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright Minnesota. Fewer penalties, more Favre chucking the ball wildly to Moss please.

I'm on the Giants/Braves for now......but, yes, when I flip back over, that's what I want to see, Favre flinging insane passes in Moss' direction. I don't even care what comes of it, really.

And, I'm starting to hate Favre like PFan does. It's getting that bad.

And, I'm starting to hate Favre like PFan does. It's getting that bad.

I doubt you're referring to anything but the way he's playing tonight, but it's just prompted me to say my piece on this sexting stuff. With this latest shit, the man has finally lost me. I'm really torn up over it too. It might sound a little stupid, whatever, but the guy's been my hero since I was about 6 or 7 years old. He left the Packers, pulled some d-bag moves, I was hurt, but I got over it. He went to the Vikings, I was pissed, but still, ok, whatever, still not enough to negate the many years he spent with the Packers and, to a lesser extent, me. Now this. Now this shit. There are myriad reasons why it pisses me off so much, but the long and short of it is just how juvenile it all is. I don't think I'm ever really going to remember things the way they were anymore, and I don't think I'm ever going to be able to look back on his career the way I used to. And the worst part is that it feels like this huge chunk of my childhood was just ruthless and viciously murdered.

/drama queen

I hate Favre for personal reasons, not professional....but the hate grows. You'll never get me to say he is overrated as a player, but it's looking like he might be horribly overrated as a human being. And the type of activity he's being accused of really makes my stomach churn, be it an athlete or just some schmuck I happen to know.

I don't think he's as overrated as a player as McNabb. But he's been an asshat for many years, it was only a matter of time before shit like this hit the fan.

Breaking news: Deion Branch to the Pats, Seahawks get a 4th in return.

Who's next?

reche_caldwell_insane_1_1.jpg

In other Brett Favre news, I thought this would be the week when he finally outshone Sam Bradford on my fantasy team, as of the third quarter however the points are:

Sam Bradford: 4
Brett Favre: 1

There's nothing better than watching a game end with a Favre interception.

And nothing less surprising.

When I saw he had one interception, I had hoped that was when it occurred, glad to see some things never change.

I remember thinking that Gruden was going to be such an upgrade to that Monday Night team. Now I'd rather have Tony Kornheiser, Dennis Miller, Boomer Esiason, drunk Joe Namath, Rush Limbaugh, Eric Dickerson, Gorilla Monsoon, and Fran Drescher in the booth than Gruden.

you are doing gorilla monsoon a disservice by lumping him in with the others on that list.

you are doing gorilla monsoon a disservice by lumping him in with the others on that list.

Exactly!

Gruden ain't so bad. Maybe he'll take some getting used to. I wasn't a big fan of Kornheiser in the booth. I prefer when he's in the studio instead. Rush Limbaugh? Now that's just wrong there. :wink:

There's nothing better than watching a game end with a Favre interception.

And nothing less surprising.

True, it is fun, but the flipside is that I think Favre will retire after his first season that ends without an interception. Which means he probably never will.

Back
Top Bottom