NBA 2013-14 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks will be just good enough to keep Woodson and resign Melo, and not bad enough to just start rebuilding. Mediocrity FTW.

airflotus.0_standard_709.0.gif

I think that in the long tradition of the Patrick Ewing fix, LeBron James fix, Kyrie Irving fix and a slew of others, Darth Stern has made his final edict a 2014 lottery fix to try and resurrect his league's greatest rivalry. You heard it here first, Celtics and Lakers will receive the top 2 spots in this year's draft, Stern assuming that Jabari Parker vs Andrew Wiggins will be the new Bird vs Magic for a decade to come.

But many people are now thinking that Joel Embiid will be the top pick, ahead of both Wiggins and Parker.

What all those teams should do is trade their pick in the deepest draft in recent memory for a fat guy who shoots too much, doesn't pass and plays no defense.

Then sign him to a salary cap crippling contract extension.

Yea, that's what they should do.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

What all those teams should do is trade their pick in the deepest draft in recent memory for a fat guy who shoots too much, doesn't pass and plays no defense.

Then sign him to a salary cap crippling contract extension.

Yea, that's what they should do.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

I don't think it's fair to blame Melo for the state of the Knicks. Look at the team around him.

Melo is the least of their problems.

He's part of the reason the team around him sucks. Look at that contract.

Amare's contract is more the reason why they suck. That and also the ownership being incompetent.

Dolan could've not picked up Chauncey Billups' team option in 2011, and then used their amnesty on Amare at some point instead of Chauncey, and then it's a new ballgame in terms of team-building, imo.

Dolan could've not run Donnie Walsh out of town.

He could've waited until FA to go after Melo instead of giving all those assets up instead of doing it over Walsh's objection.

Etc.

I just think the idea that Melo is the problem with the Knicks is wrong. That said, if he wants to win, he should probably go somewhere else this summer.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Headache said a major problem was giving Melo a huge contract, which is an indictment of management. You are saying management is the problem. Who are you arguing with? It seems like everyone here is in agreement that Dolan is the problem.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Headache said a major problem was giving Melo a huge contract, which is an indictment of management. You are saying management is the problem. Who are you arguing with? It seems like everyone here is in agreement that Dolan is the problem.

I'm just saying Dolan's made bigger mistakes than the size of Melo's contract is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom