MERGED--> WARNING !!! another u2 wannabe + keane new single? + Keane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
keane

The first 30 seconds of the new Keane single are identical to U2's Even Better Than the Real Thing.

dammit!

don't you have anything better to do than hit the refresh button? i thought i edited that fast enough :angry:

greg the stop sign!

IWasBored said:
dammit!

don't you have anything better to do than hit the refresh button? i thought i edited that fast enough :angry:

grumpyshame.gif

Keane are alright. I prefer 'em to Coldplay.

I'd like to cut off Chris Martin's head with a rusty chainsaw. :drool:

Keane's a new band with quite an optimistic and pleasent, grand sound. Good production, good vocalist, and catchy piano hooks.

And luckily they're not pretentious on the Martinesque level yet.

Keane is great, especially live. Sure some sounds may sound like U2, but they are a totally different band. I had a chance to meet the guys in Boston and they are really nice and down to earth. Obviously U2 is their favorite band as they used to be a cover band that did U2 and Beatles songs, but they have a sound of their own now.

Keane kick immense ass. Awesome live too, seen them twice and on both ocassions it's been tremendous!

HelloAngel said:
Oh here we go. Obviously just because a song is likened to a U2 song by a reviewer means the band is obviously TRYING to be U2. :rolleyes:

Thanks for getting here before me :wink:

Of course looks don't matter. It's silly to even bring up. I mean, Thom Yorke looks like a rat's ass but that doesn't stop Radiohead from being brilliant.

dazzlingamy said:
keane are ok, but that singer is dead ugly *shudders*

i loved someone in magazine describing his face 'looks like his face is made of runny cheese, there are no edges to it' hahaha and so true.

Not that looks matter, but urgh, its like a car crash i cannot look away!

I prefer to describe it as cherubic.

i've got a ysi link if anyone wants it... just pm me, dunno if i can stick it up here...?

Back
Top Bottom