MERGED --> Type the first thing that pops into your head Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:
:reject: who is Dirk?

Dirk was on Celebrity Big Brother over here in Britain, Dirk Benedict, the guy who was in The A-Team&Battlestar Galactica&he's a dish! :flirt: :combust: :faint:

:hyper: i sent your newspaper with Shilpa's interview plus i bought today's copy for you as well, which has more of her talking!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:giggle: :yes: i sure did!!!!! :wink:

That means you'll prob get it Monday - does that mean you'll be able to get up&have a good read because you're off work that day? That's why i thought it'd be good for you to get it that day! :)

Oh goodie, i thought i'd done a good thing!!!! :dance: :rockon:

Here's hoping they deliver it on time then! :yes:

For my mum too! Awww shucks, you shouldn't have, she said you're too generous tiny :eek: ;) you're posting it on Friday? I'll prob get it a week today then!!!! :dancing:

I oved your postcard btw!! You'll prob laugh at this but i thought and said to mum, it looks v like the town in Groundhog Day&then believe it or not, i saw the DVD in Virgin today&discovered it is set in PA!! :ohmy: :lol:

:ohmy: You do? Wow, that's kinda funny sounding and i remember now reading the name of the place but it's not a name that's easy to remember!! I wondered if it was fictional or not but it's real!! Do they have that in your town, or is it just there? My mum&i have been talking about how that's on Friday - Groundhog day!! :lmao:

Oh i've seen it tons of times tiny!!!! :yes: :lol: it's absolutely hysterical&mum&me have been talking about it, saying how much your postcard looked like the same place! It's crazy when the same thing keeps happening to him, hearing I Got You Babe over&over like :scream: :scream:

i had a horrendous day yesterday. i woke up this morning realising that while someone might do something to you which is dishonest or immoral, it doesn't change who i am. i'm not the best person i can be, i know that. but i do know what i am not, and that is a someone who is dishonest. i might mock and joke too often, or be too impatient and speak too often, but i'd never steal from someone and never take more than i am entitled.

i need to go digging on the internet for that little whatsitcalled on ripple effects. you reap what you sow. yep.

Hi Angel :wave:

How does it feel to live so close to where that film was made tiny? :wink: have you watched it a lot? Oh another postcard!!! :lol: :love:

That's ok Angel! :wink:

I see that you're off to watch American Idol tiny - i've caught some of it here at the weekend actually :yes: it's amazing to think you live close to such a place! And it's happening tomorrow, it's February here now!! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom