MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popmartijn said:

Gee, I got to about post 15 in this thread and then it seems conversation turned to season 4. Considering season 3 just ended about 2 hours ago here, I think I won't return to this thread until next year or so.
:|

:hyper:

Wrong.

You're here again about 9 months later. :D

trevster2k said:
First season is on sale on Amazon.ca only 30$

OK everyone, please remind me that I'm halfway on page 6 here. It seems that any discussion past that point is about episodes after 10 PM.
I'll probably return here in February or so.

:wave:

24 is the best show EVER! I am so excited about this new season!!!:drool: This show is so addicting.

Queen Bee said:

What do you think of the season so far? Day 4 is probably my least favorite.

I can't help but think of think of Chuck Nice on Best Week Ever singing:
  • An Arab is a person in your neighborhood :whistle:

I think too many crazy things are happening all at once. I'm almost expecting an insane plot twist every hour. But hey, at least they got rid of Kim and they now have Post It- terrorists! :dancing:

got_edge said:
I can't help but think of think of Chuck Nice on Best Week Ever singing:
  • An Arab is a person in your neighborhood :whistle:

I think too many crazy things are happening all at once. I'm almost expecting an insane plot twist every hour. But hey, at least they got rid of Kim and they now have Post It- terrorists! :dancing:

Have you finished the season yet? How crazy was
at the end of
when
, but it turned out that
wasn't
!!!

:faint:

Queen Bee said:

Have you finished the season yet? How crazy was
at the end of
when
, but it turned out that
wasn't
!!!

:faint:
:grumpy:

I probably won't see any more episodes until the weekend. I'm still by ep 18.

Queen Bee said:

Returning cast members:

President Charles Logan
Audrey Raines
CTU boss Bill Buchanan
Curtis Manning
Edgar Stiles
Chloe O'Brien

No Michelle or Palmer :sad:

Palmer doesn't look to be back, but Michelle is definitely back, according to the new TV Guide. It has some interesting tidbits about the upcoming season, but I won't spoil it for anyone.

I will say this, though...

Kim is coming back. I'm sure it's not a significant role, but she will be appearing this season.

*takescover*

phanan said:
Palmer doesn't look to be back, but Michelle is definitely back, according to the new TV Guide. It has some interesting tidbits about the upcoming season, but I won't spoil it for anyone.

Michelle!!! :hyper:

phanan said:
I will say this, though...

Kim is coming back. I'm sure it's not a significant role, but she will be appearing this season.

*takescover*

Noooooooo! :sad: Is that mentioned in the TV Guide article too? I'll have to take a look at it next time I'm at the grocery store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom