Live Earth on the Mall in D.C.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, I'm so sick of Chasing Cars. :yuck:

I was hoping they would play Spitting Games. Oh well they did play Shut Your Eyes. I would love for them to play more songs too but they have a show in Dublin tonight they have to get to.
Gary must be really into eyes, I swear he sings about eyes all the time. :shrug:
His lyrics make me :combust:

mdw3935 said:
Ugh, I'm so sick of Chasing Cars. :yuck:

I was hoping they would play Spitting Games. Oh well they did play Shut Your Eyes. I would love for them to play more songs too but they have a show in Dublin tonight they have to get to.
Gary must be really into eyes, I swear he sings about eyes all the time. :shrug:
His lyrics make me :combust:

yeah I noticed that about his eyes.. he literally sings with them.. Always seeing the whites of his eyes...:giggle:

i forgot about the dublin show.. I so wish I could be there!:sad:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

yeah I noticed that about his eyes.. he literally sings with them.. Always seeing the whites of his eyes...:giggle:

i forgot about the dublin show.. I so wish I could be there!:sad:
I know it's funny watching his eyes roll in the back of his head while he is singing. I would LOVE to be there tonight also. :sigh:

Snow Patrol came on after Genesis and Razorlight, so Bravo should show them also.

Madonna has not played yet in London. I'm sure she is later towards the end.

Last edited:
mdw3935 said:

I know it's funny watching his eyes roll in the back of his head while he is singing. I would LOVE to be there tonight also. :sigh:

Snow Patrol came on after Genesis and Razorlight, so Bravo should show them also.

Madonna has not played yet in London. I'm sure she is later towards the end.

Thanks!! What channel are they showing it live on? Oh lord...Rihannna...:yuck: :yikes: :crack:

Kelly, what time did the coverage start on Bravo in your time zone? My TV listings online show it starting at 7, but they have that shitty Paula Abdul show on now instead. :(

See, the thing is Chasing Cars is boring only cos radio overplayed the shit out of it! It's actually a good song and I think perfect for a setting such as Live Earth.

Aw man, Snow Patrol and Razorlight were on already? Shoot, should've woke up earlier... Oh, Duran Duran just started, the sound mix seems a little off...

mdw3935 said:
Duran Duran, feel like I'm 15 years old again, I was a Duranie. John Taylor! :drool:

me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember seeing them at the forum in LA when I was barely out of high school!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

<<< always a duranie...

Zootlesque said:
See, the thing is Chasing Cars is boring only cos radio overplayed the shit out of it! It's actually a good song and I think perfect for a setting such as Live Earth.
It is a beautiful song, but I'm just soooooo sick of hearing it. I think I just need NOT to hear that song for awhile. I listen to every SP song but that one on my ipod.

They didn't show Open Your Eyes on Bravo, only the other 2 songs. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom