Last Movie You Viewed (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fearless, a 1992 film with Jeff Bridges, Isabella Rossellini, John Turturro , and Rosie Perez.There is a pivotal scene which features "Where the Streets have no Name"! This is one of my favorite films of all time.
The Future of Food
Munich
Syriana
Good Night and Good Luck

JUst finished seeing Starsky and Hutch for the first time...Doozer caught my quote in the movie quote game (good job!!)

you know you're a blue crack addict when you interrupt a movie to make a posting like i just did!!! i guess the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

King Kong - overall I thought it was great - a great homage to (and immense improvement over) the original and a nice reminder of the capability for Hollywood to instill a sense of wonder and awe in the viewer. Jack Black was the wrong choice, though. It was a serious movie... + Jack Black acting like Jack Black acts. Not a good casting call. :shrug:

Otherwise it was a great film and didn't feel as long as it actually is. I was most impressed by Kong obviously, and how authentic they made the bond between Kong and Ann feel. It's surprising how much emotion they draw out of just the facial expressions of Kong and Ann.

Last edited:
just saw "brokeback mountain"- very good, but very :sad:

saw woody allen's latest, 'match point', this past weekend. :up:

Back
Top Bottom