Kattan and Morgan leave SNL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the chicks are much funner than the guys.

I love amy poehler.

I kve never liked Kattan - ha always creeped me out and Morgan could not deliver a line to save his life.

I say good riddance.

I hope Lorne finds some funny fuckers to fill their shoes...

HelloAngel said:
I'm glad Darrell Hammond is sticking around - his impression of Chris Mathews from Hardball is fucking hilarious. :lmao:

that's one of my favorite skits right now. he's so hilarious. and now everytime i watch real hardball i laugh at inappropriate times.

:lol:

One of my favorite sketches was the "Christmas Time is Here" song done by Horatio Sanz, Jimmy Fallon, Chris Kattan and Tracy Morgan. I liked it best the first time they did it. Kattan turning his head back and forth the whole time and Tracy jogging in place with Jimmy playing air keyboard...lol.

pub crawler said:
One of my favorite sketches was the "Christmas Time is Here" song done by Horatio Sanz, Jimmy Fallon, Chris Kattan and Tracy Morgan. I liked it best the first time they did it. Kattan turning his head back and forth the whole time and Tracy jogging in place with Jimmy playing air keyboard...lol.

OMG! I just realized that too!!! :scream: :sad:

pub crawler said:

I don't care what your daddy sez
Christmas time is heerrreee.
I LOVE THAT ONE!
:lol:

I can play that for you guys if you want :wink:

I'll post the tab in EBTTRT...

cujo said:
I can play that for you guys if you want :wink:

I'll post the tab in EBTTRT...

The complete guitar tab can now be found in the Even Better Than The Real Thing forum... now everyone can experience the joy in the comforts of their own home or local amphitheatre... :wink:

I don't care what you all say, Christmas time is here.

tonites show was quite good, i thought.

there was a lot of gay stuff - almost every skit. is there some sort of underlying thing about the actor i dont know? is he gay or something?

The "Horatio Sanz acting like Elton John singing the Vampire opera" thing was pure hilarity.

The entire time Horatio and Fallon just tried to make each other crack up. I dug it.

and they did regis and not kathy lee whatever her name is

"ARGH REGIS!! NOONE KNOWS WHO THAT IS!"

:wink:

if i lived anywhere near new york id demand a date with her.

Yes, that sketch was also kicking the kiester on the funny-o-meter.

We'd have to go on a double date, I'd be with Maya Rudolph of course.

its a deal

odd, but this is the first time i actually find someone's sense of humour to be sexy

i better not tell anyone

certainly not mother

If only our humorous ramblings were reality. We'd be kings among lemmings.

That and we'd have hot babes who are good at joke-ifying.

Kattan & Morgan's last episode is on tonight.

Dont forget to watch. Dan Akroyd is hosting.

Back
Top Bottom