How/why did you choose your avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I actually just changed mine...my old one was a black and white picture of Ryan Adams with a cigarette and his eyes closed. It's one of my favorite pictures of him.

The one I have now is Ryan's self-portrait...when he wrote to me, he drew that next to his signature. :cute: I might switch back to my old one again though...I can't decide! :lol:

I always love your Ryan avatars :up:

Mine is currently from an old war poster, encouraging women to knit. Since I've been obsessed with knitting the past year, I decided it was time to have an appropriate icon. :wink:

The one I have right now is a tribute to my Mom who passed last month :( Her name was Rose, and that's her, the pretty rose rising up into the Heavens.

Sorry to bum you guys out. I have to leave it up a little longer before I go for something else. Then I'll put it in again once in awhile but her memory will always be there.

U2Kitten said:
The one I have right now is a tribute to my Mom who passed last month :( Her name was Rose, and that's her, the pretty rose rising up into the Heavens.

Sorry to bum you guys out. I have to leave it up a little longer before I go for something else. Then I'll put it in again once in awhile but her memory will always be there.

*hugs*

Thats a beautiful tribute...

U2Kitten said:

There's not much a person can say to comfort somebody when they have lost a loved one so I will just give you a big :hug:

It's a lovely tribute

U2Kitten: wow...:sad: :hug:

I got my avatar because I, for some reason, couldn't preview what the picture was before I picked it. I really don't like this avatar considering I'm a guy...

Does anyone know if I can switch it? I'm really bad with this kind of stuff... (emphasis on really!)

Mine are Plakie humpty dumpties these are dolls that I have had since I was a baby. I collect them now and they are my second past time, U2 being number one.

Heroes get back up under my signature is actually a pin given to me by my parents that had a humpty with this slogan underneath. It was given to me during a sickness that I had in hopes to pick my spirits up. I guess the saying just stuck with me.

anitram said:

Goran Visnjic. :)

Anitram, I couldn't even tell that was him in your old avatar and I always wondered who it was :laugh:
GoranVisnjic09.jpg
:drool:

Last edited:
Well, until I have a single, un-PhotoShopped picture of B & myself, I will continue to switch mine up from time to time with whatever I consider to be the most current tasty pic of the man himself.... Although I do occassionally use an avatar with all 4 of them - depends on the mood, you know??

And my hat's off to you guys who MAKE your own avatars! :up: Best I can do is try to resize pics I like to 72x72 pixels & hope they don't still have too many bytes to be used on interference! :reject:

I just changed mine from my kitties to a drawing my bf did .. he made me look hot :drool:

I used to think it was a lollipop also until you had mentioned that it was a lit match awhile back somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom