For Cat Lovers Only VI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cruzila said:
feb0022.jpg

:cute: This cat reminds me of a cat i used to have when i was little, Tigger. :heart:

Liesje said:
I've finally found a method that WORKS for keeping my cats off the counters and away from people food! :love:

I call it a cat rattle and although I'd read about it before, I never was convinced it would work until I saw my friend use it with his cats. You put like 20 pennies in a soda can and tape the top shut. When the cat is on the counter, ya frickin shake that thing and they split like the end of the world just happened right there on the counter! It's great, b/c they associate the noise with the can, not me, and now won't go where the can is (so I keep it wherever I don't want cats). I've only done it a few times and they're already had. So if you see Dew cans showing up in my photos, it doesn't mean I'm messy it means "no cats here."

I've tried everything in the past: citrus scent, aluminum foil, yelling NO or trying to make a loud noise...but this is the first thing they've consistently responded to. They fear the rattle more than a pack of rabid pit bulls!

My sister tried the cat rattle with Homer. She didn't have a coke can, so she used a Pringles can.

Homer ran towards the can :lmao:.

Ever since Beckham's gone above the fridge, the others want to join. He spends all day there!

7%20Feb%2007%20Cats%20001.jpg

7%20Feb%2007%20Cats%20002.jpg

7%20Feb%2007%20Cats%20009.jpg

Marijke is so bad at being a cat. She can barely jump up on the couch. She can't figure out how to get on top of the cupboards.
7%20Feb%2007%20Cats%20015.jpg

Her tail is insane! And since it's so cold and dry here, I can't pet the cats b/c of static. Her fur is sticking up in big chunks and her tail is like a bottle brush. To make it worse, they all love to sleep on my fleece jackets, which turn into van de Graaf generators in this weather. :crazy:

hehe Sicy's gonna explode when she sees this picture. I was catching up on another forum I'm a member of. Someone started a Pet Thread and posted this picture. Their names are Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis.

i212280675_47656.jpg

So cute!

Posh and Becks used to do that, but not anymore *sniff*

42.jpg

41.jpg

Beckham's a little cuddle whore, and he swings both directions
Picture%20418-1.jpg

Picture%20404-1.jpg

catsMarch0607.jpg

:giggle:

Aw :cute: I even see little smiles! Its so funny that cats do that. It doesn't even look all that comfortable.

:cute: :cute:

you all are making me want another cat, and we aren't getting another one :(
One indoor trapped (as hubby puts it) cat is all we can handle.

I just thought I'd post a few pics of Spunky Butt since he is now at the vet getting neutered. He was not a happy camper this morning.

When he first arrived at about eight weeks old
IMG_0297.jpg

Pestering Rickenbacker Straticaticus -- a favourite pastime
IMG_0491.jpg

Snoozing on some bedsheets and the newspaper.
IMG_0562.jpg

Spunky Butt is home and very relieved I came back for him. When he got here he told Zeke (my heeler dog) all about it (Zeke was suitably sympathetic) and is now sleeping in the bathtub on a towel. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, Mia keeps puking. I've looked in it and all it looks like is her food, so I don't think she got into anything but ugh.

She does this every once in a while, but it's usually only once. :huh:

Working up a hairball? :(

When Beckham does it, you can see right away what it is (either part of a leaf/stick, a macaroni noodle, or a piece of something inorganic he ate off the carpet).

Poor Mia

indra said:
I just thought I'd post a few pics of Spunky Butt since he is now at the vet getting neutered. He was not a happy camper this morning.

When he first arrived at about eight weeks old
IMG_0297.jpg

Pestering Rickenbacker Straticaticus -- a favourite pastime
IMG_0491.jpg

Snoozing on some bedsheets and the newspaper.
IMG_0562.jpg

Eeeek!!! Spunky Butt is so cute! :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom